Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Reaper of Souls Beta Tester mojolevel's Avatar
    BattleTag Mojo-1577

Re: Looking for High MP Uber Running Mates

Quote Originally Posted by tougeznut View Post
    @Katniss - that last game we played together was especially epic. A whole paragon in one game (50-51) and quite the varied topics of conversation. If only we could have 8 players again, this game could be so much more social and fun!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Haha, I heard I missed out on quite a lively conversation. I really wish we could still have 8 players...originally I didn't mind so much but now that I frequently log on to see a bunch of viable runningmates makes me sad that I can't pull them all together in a single session!

Was it you that said you had a vent server? At some point we should get on some voice chat so I can stop my trend of death-due-to-typing.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by mojolevel View Post
    Was it you that said you had a vent server? At some point we should get on some voice chat so I can stop my trend of death-due-to-typing.
    I still remember that time I went to type something... while standing on a poison flower. Needless to say it didn't end well, and I will not be joining in on any "MP 10 Hardcore self found" any time soon. :P

BattleTag Mojo-1577

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Hazani View Post
    I still remember that time I went to type something... while standing on a poison flower. Needless to say it didn't end well, and I will not be joining in on any "MP 10 Hardcore self found" any time soon. :P

Haha. Actually that reminds me - Katniss, let's join up for HC sometime I was playing MP10 until I started feeling wussy as I got closer to Belial in normal (haha), so I haven't been playing that high of an MP, but I'd be willing to do it if I had a trustworthy runningmate. I think your barb and mine are pretty close to the same level, and thus far I'm still technically self-found too!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Haha. Actually that reminds me - Katniss, let's join up for HC sometime I was playing MP10 until I started feeling wussy as I got closer to Belial in normal (haha), so I haven't been playing that high of an MP, but I'd be willing to do it if I had a trustworthy runningmate. I think your barb and mine are pretty close to the same level, and thus far I'm still technically self-found too!
    Well if you guys are doing the hardcore MP10 self-found play through to inferno, mind if I join? I started a barb too :-P, but three barbs would be overkill. I could start a monk and with our combined offensive and defensive buffs we could totally take MP10! Also it was Katniss who brought up Skyping once. We can exchange info in game and that way we could keep you from suicide by text.

BattleTag Duskmourn-1569

I've been busy as of late, but I still have 18 machines I need to use sometime in SC so I'll see if I can find you guys on sometime. My HC char is like level 10 so that won't be anytime soon.

BattleTag Mojo-1577

I've been pretty busy the last week or so too. Definitely still down to do some SC Ubers.

Well if you guys are doing the hardcore MP10 self-found play through to inferno, mind if I join? I started a barb too :-P, but three barbs would be overkill. I could start a monk and with our combined offensive and defensive buffs we could totally take MP10! Also it was Katniss who brought up Skyping once. We can exchange info in game and that way we could keep you from suicide by text.

Yeah we should do that at some point (the voice chat piece). I need to figure out why my bluetooth doesn't like to play nice with my computer, but other than that I'm good.

We should definitely run HC together! Having a monk would be nice for the reasons you mentioned. I'm still only level 24 I think. I haven't shown my barb any love since last weekend. I think she misses me...so I'm ready to wrap up Act 2 and move on whenever!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

We should definitely run HC together! Having a monk would be nice for the reasons you mentioned. I'm still only level 24 I think. I haven't shown my barb any love since last weekend. I think she misses me...so I'm ready to wrap up Act 2 and move on whenever!
    My monk is only at level 10 so far. I'm playing on MP10 so there aren't any public games available to help me level up faster :-(. I think Kaniss' Barb is up to 32 now too, so I need to hurry along!

BattleTag Mojo-1577

My monk is only at level 10 so far. I'm playing on MP10 so there aren't any public games available to help me level up faster :-(. I think Kaniss' Barb is up to 32 now too, so I need to hurry along!

I need to buff up my character before I continue her on MP10. I glanced at Katniss' barb the other day and at level 19 or so he had double my DPS at 24 :( I almost died twice the last time I played MP10 so I drastically over corrected and started playing MP1 Still need to fight Belial...and I'm not sure I'm gutsy enough to try it yet.

BattleTag Mojo-1577

Just made a careless mistake and lost my barb. Looks like I'm starting over...I'll be at level 10 soon!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Just made a careless mistake and lost my barb. Looks like I'm starting over...I'll be at level 10 soon!
    Well that's kinda awesome then! You can restart and we can progress together. I'll be on tonight after 11 cst. I'm also sticking to MP10 the whole way. If I need to slow down and farm for a bit, so be it, but I'm only doing HC for the all out challenge. I might start to use the AH at 60, but we'll see how well I can manage without it.

We kinda thread jacked your own thread didn't we? Anyway to get back on topic: I'm almost always available to do MP10 ubers, so anyone else that wants an uber buddy or just an MP10 farming buddy, friend me: Tougeznut#1970.
    (200k dps unbuffed barb, and 215k dps SNS wiz)