Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Looking for High MP Uber Running Mates

Since I'm actually playing this again and have a ton of act 1/2 keys...

Spectral#1342.

Reaper of Souls Beta Tester mojolevel's Avatar
    BattleTag Mojo-1577

Quote Originally Posted by tougeznut View Post
    :P told ya! HFs are kinda outdated now compared to just playing a higher MP with the 25k+ dps you'd lose with a HF ring. With my wiz I don't even have a socket on my helm and I still get 1300% xp on MP10. I'm also perfectly fine with just farming xp with you guys anyway. Ubers sometimes require a time commitment that I don't always have.
    I've considered that trade off quite a bit and for the most part I've gone away from using the HF on my barb in favor of a Litany ring with all resistances. Unfortunately because that ring does not have an average damage modifier (my HF does), it has about 100 strength less than my HF, and has no CHC or CHD, I actually lose DPS using it, but I gain quite a bit of survivability thanks to the almost 70 AR. I guess what I'm saying is, one way or another I need an upgrade!

Farming XP works for me too I start a summer semester for grad school this week, so with a lot less time to play during the week than I've had recently, having something where I can pop in and pop back out after about 30 or 45 minutes works well for me!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by mojolevel View Post
    I've considered that trade off quite a bit and for the most part I've gone away from using the HF on my barb in favor of a Litany ring with all resistances. Unfortunately because that ring does not have an average damage modifier (my HF does), it has about 100 strength less than my HF, and has no CHC or CHD, I actually lose DPS using it, but I gain quite a bit of survivability thanks to the almost 70 AR. I guess what I'm saying is, one way or another I need an upgrade!

Farming XP works for me too I start a summer semester for grad school this week, so with a lot less time to play during the week than I've had recently, having something where I can pop in and pop back out after about 30 or 45 minutes works well for me!
    It's funny because I'm trying for a better HF ring to replace my Litany with all resistances. :P

BattleTag Mojo-1577

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Hazani View Post
    It's funny because I'm trying for a better HF ring to replace my Litany with all resistances. :P
    Well let's both get on that!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Quote Originally Posted by SommerSky View Post
    Hello Mojo,

I am always looking for people to play with. ^^
    You are welcome to add me: SillyRabbit#1320

SS
    You sent me a friend request, but it tells me that your friend list is full. Want to make some room for me :-).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BattleTag Mojo-1577

Quote Originally Posted by tougeznut View Post
    You sent me a friend request, but it tells me that your friend list is full. Want to make some room for me :-).
    I didn't realize there was a limit on the friend list. Needless to say I'm far from whatever that cap is! :P

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Hahaha, there is indeed a limit and yeah, I'm far from it, too. This is really funny to come back to this thread after not having been on the forums in a bit, because a bunch of you added me and we have even played some games, but I didn't realize who you were until coming back here now and putting the names to the BattleTags. Things make sense now.

I also have to say it's hilariously ironic that we are all in this thread because of wanting to get together for Ubers and I don't think we've done them once, although we've come sorta close a few times, haha. Now that the anniversary buff is over and done with, let's change that around this weekend. I'd be happy to do a few. And I guess I'm technically a liar, because I just remembered that we've done a few Uber runs together, Mojo.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

@Katniss - that last game we played together was especially epic. A whole paragon in one game (50-51) and quite the varied topics of conversation. If only we could have 8 players again, this game could be so much more social and fun!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    Hahaha, there is indeed a limit and yeah, I'm far from it, too. This is really funny to come back to this thread after not having been on the forums in a bit, because a bunch of you added me and we have even played some games, but I didn't realize who you were until coming back here now and putting the names to the BattleTags. Things make sense now.

I also have to say it's hilariously ironic that we are all in this thread because of wanting to get together for Ubers and I don't think we've done them once, although we've come sorta close a few times, haha. Now that the anniversary buff is over and done with, let's change that around this weekend. I'd be happy to do a few. And I guess I'm technically a liar, because I just remembered that we've done a few Uber runs together, Mojo.
    My schedule isn't compatible with most other americans on weekdays. Including you guys. Weekends should be fine though.

I hate act3 and its lag so very much though. -.-;

BattleTag Mojo-1577

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post

Indeed, you and I have done a couple...and if I'm not mistaken it was just the two of us. I can't recall if I've done one or two runs with Tougeznut or not, but other than that I know I haven't actually done them with anyone else here. A little while ago I thought about the fact that this thread would have been much more aptly named, "Need people to farm MP10 with" Hahaha. Hey, it's all good either way - I was looking to find people who are on often and enjoyable to run with, and in that sense it's been quite a success!