Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Reaper of Souls Beta Tester mojolevel's Avatar
    BattleTag Mojo-1577

Looking for High MP Uber Running Mates

I've posted elsewhere in this section with little success in finding people to run ubers with me. Most of my friends list is inactive at the moment and I don't care to take the time to solo ubers.

I am looking for anyone who is comfortable and confident in running ubers at MP7-9. I run with a high plevel HOTA barb, so other classes are preferable but obviously not necessary. Anyone interested (or if you're interested in running MP5+ farming runs), feel free to add me (Mojo#1577); just put something in comments about incgamers.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Especially once we get the forthcoming multiplayer gain bonuses!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Re: Looking for High MP Uber Running Mates

I have a barb who's comfortable doing MP10, so I'll join you. I have 5 portals too. I hardly play any more, but feel free to add me: Tougeznut#1970

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BattleTag Mojo-1577

Quote Originally Posted by tougeznut View Post
    I have a barb who's comfortable doing MP10, so I'll join you. I have 5 portals too. I hardly play any more, but feel free to add me: Tougeznut#1970

Got it! I'm on at somewhat unpredictable times myself right now, but I'll look for you online!

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Yeah, I'd like to gain some new in-game friends as well as most of mine quit and it'd be fun to have people to play with when the multiplayer changes come in. I can solo MP10 Ubers with my Barb, and I'm working on Paragoning my Monk currently, so always would like a better Hellfire ring for him.

Not a different class or spec from yours unfortunately, but so it is. Once my Monk is better geared and higher Plvl, I could probably use him in Ubers as well. Anyway, feel free to add me.

Leviathan#1356

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    Anyway, feel free to add me.

Leviathan#1356
    We're going to be doing ubers with three high end barbs :-). Going to get dizzy from all the spinning.

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Hahaha, just confirmed your request this morning before going to work! You'll see no spinning from this guy. (Although lately I HAVE been randomly Whirlwinding all stationary objects to try to get that achievement.) I just can't get into the Sprint/WW build, but I LOVE the HOTA build. See you for some games soon.

BattleTag Mojo-1577

Katniss - I have no problem running with other barbs! It would be a different story if we weren't playing melee classes. I agree about the incoming multiplayer changes, it would be nice to take advantage of them without having to join random public games. I'm working on pleveling my WD on the side, so I'm on the hunt for a good hellfire for her.

I'll add you later today and we'll take it from there!
    Last edited by mojolevel; 18-04-2013 at 12:26.

BattleTag Mojo-1577

Quote Originally Posted by tougeznut View Post
    We're going to be doing ubers with three high end barbs :-). Going to get dizzy from all the spinning.

Not much spinning afterall it seems. I moved away from Sprint/WW a little while ago to HOTA and can't see myself going back. I predict we can finish ubers in record time!

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Quote Originally Posted by mojolevel View Post
    Katniss - I have no problem running with other barbs! It would be a different story if we weren't playing melee classes. I agree about the incoming multiplayer changes, it would be nice to take advantage of them without having to join random public games. I'm working on pleveling my WD on the side, so I'm on the hunt for a good hellfire for her.

I'll add you later today and we'll take it from there!
    Looking forward to it and agree on DPSing down the Ubers quite quickly, hehe!

IncGamers Member

I'd be interested. Just recently geared up my wizard for CM and should theoretically be able to handle high MP ubers. Though I haven't had the opportunity since the friends I play with have worse gear than me. I have 7 machines, but I'm not going to bother doing things solo. I'm also online somewhat sporadically right now, so hopefully we can find some time to get together.