Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Do you know how solve that !!????!!!!???

Hi all. Very Often i recive an error (temporar ban) but HOW ?!:

I play 1-10-xx games without lag, without problmes so good, but after 1-10-xx games in next game wich i play is lag and it is stoped, a time can sit on the chat but if i want to CREATE or ENTER in a already created game, my stupid diablo say's me "GAME DOES NOT EXIST"...How is possible to try to CREATE a game and diablo say's you "GAME DOES NOT EXIST" x_X !!. If i close game and i try to relog with my acc and pass, i will get temporar ban, after 5-10 miutes when the ban is finish, i can create or join in any game, but when i leave that game, automatically i recive again TEMPORAR BAN and it work all day so from the first temporary ban.

ANYONE know how i can solve this stupid problem :((( ??

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Re: Do you know how solve that !!????!!!!???

I always wait 15 seconds in the chatroom between games, minimum. I never have a problem doing that. I've created 20 games in a row, each last just a few minutes, to farm normal coldcrow for a gull dagger, and never got a ban. I just waited 15 seconds each time.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

If you leave and enter games too quickly and too aften in a row, you get temporarily banned. Wait for 15 seconds, as said, or better 20. The same happens if you create more than 20 games within one hour. To my knowledge, that's counted on your IP address, so using separate game copies won't help at that.

A game persists for at least one minute after its creation. A 1-5 minute old game is deleted immediately if no character is in it. A 5+ minutes old game will persist up to another 5 minutes after the last char left it.

That means, you have the following options:

1. Hot muling: Create game and drop stuff quickly, leave and re-enter with your mule, all withing one minute. Only do that with less valuable gear. If there are any delays, you may fail at being back in before the game gets deleted.

2. Rather safe muling: Create game, wait 5 minutes, leave and re-enter without dropping anything yet, to see if it persists. Then drop stuff, re-enter with mule. Safe enough for muling semi-valuable items if you have just one game copy.

3. Safe muling: Have two game copies, enter game with giver nad mrecipient, drop and pick up with other char immediately. Expensive stuff is passed via the trade window, so even if the game crashes, nothing will be lost, although the passing of the items itself might be undone after a crash.

When I played D2, I usually did 3., but I often hot-muled cheap stuff when I lacked the patience.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

I almost always do the 5 minute rule, only use the 1 minute rule to quicky transfer 1 item to another character.

Usually I wait between 3-8 seconds to switch chars, and most of the time, that's enough, but I didn't know you couldn't create more than 20 games per hour (which explains why I get temp ban after slowly switching chars toomuch)