Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: New to the community and in need of some advice! :)

The bromance in this thread is unbelievable

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mungojerry View Post
    welcum bruvva

Me noticed ye don't 'ave any dem der Pierce skill points. That is a fine skill wether ye be flinging arrows or haulin' javs around.

But seeriously cool choice of character. Probably third or so fire zon ever to be made
    Yeah, I messed up. I have the Kuko Shukaku (sp) which helps with pierce now, and I'm working my way down the tree for prereqs. The bro (Dazliare) said to get valk first, then renigged on the statement so I points down that tree and none in pierce. I'm working on it, but I can't get anywhere.

Yes, Nightmare Talic and Korlic have very high fire resistance. In the 'Envious of the Green and Gold tournament' here in the forum, I have recently defeated them with my character who is a bit similar to yours, except I have no extra points in Fire Arrow but have maxed Decoy instead (so she is a more defensively oriented character, plus she has about 300 more life than your amazon). The main damage in this fight against Talic and Korlic was dealt by my mercenary (Holy Freeze, with The Impaler, Stealskull and Twitchthroe).

I think it's your combo of having the merc as pretty much the only defense line (you do not mention the merc, which type are you using?) and her low amount of life that is the problem against mobs. Bowazons need to stay away from the enemies, and that is hard to do without a sturdy recastable tank.

Welcome hoomun. Feed me, pet me and throw me balls of string - and I might not eat you

Quote Originally Posted by JimmahDean View Post
    Not at all, I believe we just bonded, good sir.

yaaaaay for bonding

*cuddles*

IncGamers Member

It's a while since I finished nightmare with a fire bowazon but a strengthy kris and shield helped a lot if I recall correctly. I don't know if that will qualify with remaining a bowazon. My mercenary was a lightning mage who had just gotten a crescent moon but still wasn't very decisive.

Guided arrow proved awesome against the ancients, I didn't even have to use potions (that was with another bowazon, wielding the Kuko Shakaku in fact).

Why on earth would you have to make a sorceress? There is no SPF rule about every member having to have one, I assure you ...despite what they being so common may suggest...

IncGamers Member

Okay, update on the Paladin. I can move in hell. I managed to get to the Countess, but my damage is miserable and the immune ot physical ghosts make it impossible to get through the tower. If I decide to just run through, I either get brutally murdered on T5 by getting stacked bosses in front of the stairs, or there are ghosts around the countess making it impossible for me to do any kind of decent damage to her with their mana burn and me trying to hit them in zeal, or the countess is with 20 doods and they just hitlock me to death.

^just gotta be patient on the last floor. Lure out and kill what you can. The ghosts will follow you away, but her minions won't go too far out

IncGamers Member

*Sees you lacking clothing on the lower body and thinks to himself:This is unacceptable, one must be decently clothed, yet pants are out of the question.*
    *Offers you a kilt*, the superior wear for real men. Allows the same freedom as beeing naked, yet is perfectly acceptable as fine clothing, even on par with a frock coat or parade uniform*

Agree with pharpis here. When you play self found only and are a bit low on gear, patience is they key to victory,
    Aside from that, a few things that are always useful to get for zealot is crushing blow (gore riders and/or crafted blood gloves), open wounds (crafted blood belt is the best source), some poison damage to stop monster regeneration (not much is needed, a charm with poison damage will do fine), and for immunes, an extra weapon with huge elemental damage. could be any fast 6-socket weapon filled with ort runes or a shopped item if you have no other decent options.

A point in sanctuary will handle all of your PI undead woes.