Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM] Trading HRs and lots of other stuff for PGems/Rals

[1.13d SC FAM]

Hey,

I'm looking to have a massive rerolling/crafting spree at some point in the near future. Because of this, I'm looking for as many PGems, PAmethysts and Ral Runes I can get my hands on. In this thread, I'm hoping to trade lots of stuff I don't have an immediate use for in exchange for as many gems and rals as possible.

I value Ral runes at 1.5 points, I value PAmethysts at 1.5 points, and I value PGems at 1 point. These may be subject to change depending on what I can get etc, but that's the basic idea.

To kick things off, here's a Ber rune I found in the 2013 Winter MFO:

Code:
    Ber Rune
    Required Level: 63 
    Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
    Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow Armor: Damage Reduced by 8% Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%
    The minimum I ask for it is 400 points, although I'm hoping it would go for more. If it goes a couple days where no one has tried to offer more than the previous offer, it will get traded. Please be reasonable when "overbidding"; don't go from 400 to 401 to 403 etc. Ideally I'd like to arrive at a fair price where everyone is happy, as quickly as possible.

If you're interested in other runes, feel free to make me an offer. If you're interested in some Unique or Set, please make me an offer. Nothing is off the table as long as the offer is good, I have both high end stuff and mid/low end stuff.

Looking for anything specific? Ask away and make me an offer! I have a lot of stuff. Chances are I want to get rid of it and get PGems for it! If you're looking for anything really high-end, well, you can always suggest something of course. I'm not about to start trading Vita Skillers for 200 pgems though (sup nulio), I'm still looking for fair deals.

Need a Windforce? A Tal's Armor? A Griffon's Eye? A Gul rune to make a Death? A bunch of junk jewels for crafting? Gold for gambling perhaps? Let me know what I can do for you to get hold of your lovely gems! The more the better!

The focus on this thread is PGems and Rals, but of course if you have other stuff you think I'd be interested in, I'm open to making other types of deals too. If so, we could perhaps handle it in my "regular" trade thread. Or here, I'm not bothered either way.

Thanks for reading.

IncGamers Member

Re: [1.13d SC FAM] Trading HRs and lots of other stuff for PGems/Rals

I'll go ahead and offer 379 pgems and 14 pamethysts (400 pts) for the Ber

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM]

Jera,

Thanks for the offer, however I will pass on it.

Others,

This is how dead the trade forum is huh? No one has pgems? No one has any needs? No one is left in the SC trade pool, period?

:(

[1.13d SC Fam FTS]

I am also quite surprised that no one has grabbed your ber yet. Unfortunately, I have over 2 months to play actively and I don't have any Pgems but hey, if no one has something to offer, I guess I could start gathering... :P

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM]

Well as it happens, frozzzen made an offer in private which I accepted. Received from frozzzen:

Code:
    Ral Rune x300
    Required Level: 19 
    Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage Armor: Fire Resist +30% Shields: Fire Resist +35%
    Replied with:

Code:
    Ber Rune 
    Required Level: 63 
    Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow Armor: Damage Reduced by 8% Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%
    Thanks man!

Still looking for more pgems/rals/pammies guys!

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

Hey, I've recently came back to D2 and was browsing my stashes - I got ~370 pgems and 100+ Rals. I'm interested in higher runes.

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM]

Hey,

Well, I'd be interested in those. I don't value Rals quite as highly any more since I got 300 from frozzzen (I now have roughly the same number of Rals and PAmmies), but it probably couldn't hurt to hoard a few more

I'm not sure what to offer for them though. I'm assuming you're after any type of rune, or do you have a specific need? Point wise, it'd be comparable to frozzzen's offer of a Ber, but I put that one for trade at a lowish price to hopefully generate some interest (a plan which didn't exactly work out, heh), and I don't exactly have an infinte number of Bers to trade away semi-cheaply.

Perhaps you could take a look in my regular trade thread and see if you have anything else from my ISO? Perhaps some niceish skiller or something. Otherwise, we'll figure something out.

Edit: Also, you don't have any other needs apart from runes?
    Last edited by Fabian; 08-04-2013 at 15:43.

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

I know this is normally not condoned, but Fabian and I set up this trade via e-mail.

Sent to Fabian:

465 pgems
    Spoiler

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM FTS]

Since editing that post takes FOREVER, I received the following:
    Spoiler

Thanks for trade!

IncGamers Member

[1.13d SC FAM]

Like Daz says, I received 465 pgems and replied with:

Code:
    Cham Rune
    Required Level: 67 
    Weapons: Freezes target +3 Armor: Cannot Be Frozen Shields: Cannot Be Frozen
    TFT!