Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Health regen bug and golden orb

When I was clearing the end of act 5 towards Baal I noticed that I had an enourmous health regeneration. It fills up alot faster, maybee twice as fast if not more, than f.eks my mana that has 30% increased regen from warmth and +15% from items. I tried to figure out what it was, I read carefully though every single equipment and charms, but nothing said anything about any healthregen and sorceress doesn't have any skills that will automatically fill up your healthbubble. It's so fast it's sort of like I'm drinking minor healthpots nonestop. Anyone know what this is and if it's a bug or not? I killed Baal, and it works in nightmare too. I tried to quit the game and load it up again and I still have this crazy hp regaineration with no obvious source. If anyone know what is cousing it I would glad to hear it.

The second question is about a golden orb above my charakters head. First time I saw it was while fighitng Baal, so I figured it was some sort of curse or something he put on me. It went away, but later as I was cleaing "Cave lvl 2" I got that golden orb above my head again. I have no ide what it does, but it does not go away if I vist the healer in town. Both time I suspect it lasted about the same time as shrine buff.

Re: Health regen bug and golden orb

Do you have an Act 2 mercenary using prayer? I believe its the combat type hired from either normal or hell mode. Prayer causes health regen and if you have an insight polearm equiped on him the healing amount is doubled.

The golden orb above your head is probably energy shield, its a skill that you can cast which causes some damage you take to be taken out of your mana pool instead of your health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member

I have an act 2 mercenary, but from Normal as I haven't reached act 2 on Nightmare yet. This was my first Baal kill ever. As far as I know, act 2 mercenaries on normal don't have auras?

For the golden orb :"facepalm" I did get a new weapon with energy shiled on and I think I used it on both of those occation.

Every act 2 mercenary has an aura, its just a matter of when in combat they decide to turn it on. There is a guide somewhere on the forum, I think its called the ultimate merc guide. But if you see a blue, kind of wavey pattern underneath you and your merc's feet thats prayer. If its light blue circles looking like they are moving downwards, thats defiance, and if its red lines focusing in, thats blessed aim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Also, his aura won't heal you in town (I believe) so you can check by going to town when hurt to see if it stops.