Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Multiple Checks Desired;

I'm not sure if posting a horde of items in one thread is frowned upon?

I've tried looking at the prices of items with roughly corresponding statistics on the Gold Auction House, as well as checking on the Internet itself, and estimates for every item here range from worthless to a multi-million 'must haves'.

Thus, I'm a little confused about which is able to be sold, and which is just vendor/salvage trash.

I've also probably (and foolishly, I might add!) salvaged God knows how many valuable items, in the past, and I'm trying not to repeat those mistakes.

If anyone can shed any light on the proper value on any of these, please let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Re: Multiple Checks Desired;

I my Opinion you can salvage all of those items, or sell to the merchant, whichever. The only item that might be able to sell on the auction house is the ring Wrathful Seal.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Multiple Checks Desired;

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
    I'm not sure if posting a horde of items in one thread is frowned upon?

I've tried looking at the prices of items with roughly corresponding statistics on the Gold Auction House, as well as checking on the Internet itself, and estimates for every item here range from worthless to a multi-million 'must haves'.

Thus, I'm a little confused about which is able to be sold, and which is just vendor/salvage trash.

I've also probably (and foolishly, I might add!) salvaged God knows how many valuable items, in the past, and I'm trying not to repeat those mistakes.

If anyone can shed any light on the proper value on any of these, please let me know!

Thanks in advance.

I'm a Expert but Off Topic - You collect the Blues.

I'm known for doing it myself.

Bad Blues Checks that is.