Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: Grail, Astreon's and Tyrael's left - Baal or Pindle?

I use full Tal's personally, but previous to that I used an average Skullders set up. Ideally you want DF.

This thread is worth reading.

Yeah Fabian I agree on most points. My thoughts process was mostly that someone who is at grail -2 might have resources to build pit zerker. Anyway... it's discussion for another day. And I was saying pindle zerker is easy to play. Not pit zerker. That still requires more focus and being unable to watch anything in background isn't too appealing for me.

This is my blizzard sorc. Gear is listed and you will get general idea how she works. Idea is to have 65 fcr, enough survivability to operate safely and rest into MF. Entire thread is nice read and has many good magic find characters.

816MF/20fcr doesn't seem too balanced. I'd change her for sure. As for Corrupted's (?) video, I'm fairly sure his gear is following: Shako (ptopaz), Tal's Armor (ptopaz), Tal's Amulet, Tal's Belt, 35 fcr Spirit Monarch, Death's Fathom (Ist), 2 x 30MF Nagelrings, 50MF War Travelers and inventory filled with MF charms (cube + 40 gheed + 33 x 7 MF small charms). That would total 663 MF if all charms are perfect, but he probably has some MF/resist with non perfect MF or something. It's well rounded 105fcr setup that has enough damage and is very safe to operate in AT. I'd aim for something like this when building your sorc. Very nice cost/effective setup. It should shave some seconds off your run times. Also if you are playing on higher settings you might consider lowering it a bit. Since you are at grail -2 you have Death's Fathom and you should use it. Try gearing her like that and see how you like it. AT is a bit clustered area so I prefer 65 fcr cause it allows me to have more control over my character. It's personal preference, nothing more. 65fcr and 105fcr setups are both viable and good. CtA and Spirit on switch to buff yourself just like on that video. Going into act 1 is faster than walking all the way to waypoint in act 2. Just copy that technique in video you linked.

And if you aren't already doing it, focus only on bosspacks. On lower player settings other monsters just aren't worth killing cause they drop very little. If you can, try recording video so people might give you advices where and how to improve

IncGamers Member

oops reading fail re: pitbarb vs pindlebarb, sorry!

IncGamers Member

Mission Astreon - just have done it.

2pc/253ed/+80dmg/181ar_bonus

Only Tyrael's left I guess it will take me about 6months, it took some time from -2 (the cranium basher on 13.10.2012) to -1 (now)...
    Last edited by dizelsky; 09-04-2013 at 15:48.

IncGamers Member omgwtfbbqpwned's Avatar

there's no such thing as a tyrael's might, so just give up while you're ahead

Nice work! hopefully missing only the big one isn't too much of a turn off

IncGamers Member

Wow you actually found an item you were seeking? That's like finding a needle in a stack of needles, congrats. Also, Tyrael's doesn't exist.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valaska View Post
    Also, Tyrael's doesn't exist.
    U mean it's so rare that actually it doesn't exist? my friend playing on private realm found 2 of them within half a year

Recently I found an unique sacred armor from a boss in AT, the feeling when I was identifying it was indescribable... Templar's, unfortunately.
    Last edited by dizelsky; 10-04-2013 at 16:49.

Try to look at it like this: the amount of time it is going to take you to find this item has already been set, and every run you make takes you one step further toward that goal.

Of course, it could be a REALLY long time until that sucker drops. Good luck!

IncGamers Member

As I'm only Tyrael's left for my grail quest, I have a request, but only for people, who have ever found a Tyrael's:

where have you found your Tyrael's?

it'll be nice of you to say how many runs u did etc., as I'm wondering if to change a place of running. Currently I'm after ~3k AT runs with dw, astreon's, 2 griffons, coa, lash, zod, 2xLo, ohm, dancers, bane ash (hell ofc) and 2 templars, couple of others as 19abs wisp and 15cd nw (if it's of any useful info to you, at runners ).