Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Vanilla Frosting D2 1.13d game tonight

Hello all,

Anyone interested in playing Vanilla Frosting (1.13d) but haven't been wanting to start from scratch will be pleased that I will be hosting a series of games to bring anyone willing up to Level 40~ and I can rush you to late NM (Pretty much I can get you up to NM A5 Baal, but can't kill everything because of Immunes). I can also help you with items if you wish, I don't have much but am willing to help with what I can.

You can download Vanilla Frosting (1.13d) by looking at this thread I opened up a few weeks ago at the SPF:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...-6-2-for-1-13d

IP: bliss.homelinux.com

Games will be around 8:00 PM EDT

- fearedbliss

EDIT:

The game will be a Softcore Expansion game.
    Last edited by fearedbliss; 23-03-2013 at 22:51. Reason: SCX (Softcore Expansion) game

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

Re: Vanilla Frosting D2 1.13d game tonight

Just a reminder that you're welcome to use the trade forum if things are taggled clearly. As discussed via PM, items/chars must only be used within the mod and not to got RWM or vanilla D2.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

IncGamers Member

Re: Vanilla Frosting D2 1.13d game tonight

Thanks Thyiad.

Yes this is for brand new players to Vanilla Frosting. Separate stash must be kept away from Vanilla D2, and RWM. In exchange people get basically a Vanilla D2 with 1.09 enhancements like map sizes are all the same in all difficulties, 1.09 style experience gain (exp doesnt decrease above 70, and players get exp beyond 2 screens), single player enhancements like RWM and multiple instances.