Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Is Diablo's team just full of too many opinions?

It will be some time before we know the whole inside story, I am sure there will be more bits and pieces that raise eyebrows. Time will tell.

IncGamers Member

Indeed, time will tell. I just feel that there is something amiss in this situation... the way how this game just diverged from the path set on the 2008 reveal... something is just not right... I really wish to hear the whole story but I think we may never know for sure.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kiroptus View Post
    there isnt anything worthy to discuss about D3.
    There, you hit the nail on the head. What's there to discuss? Builds? Well, everyone knows the critical skills for each class, and if you want to try something out, you just respec and try it out. It's not like different builds require different gear, or anything, so there's nothing preventing you, if you're wondering how X skill plays out, from just trying it, rather than posting and asking if anyone has done it and how it works. Items? Everyone knows item priorities, and can easily and effectively parse good items from bad, because everyone needs the exact same thing. Most affixes are useless, anyways. Since the ONLY things separating my lvl 60 barb from yours is gear and skills, and we're going after the same gear and can freely change our skills, well, as you said, there really isn't anything to discuss.

What's more, the solutions have been posted to death, Blizz just hasn't listened for a long, long time. I could say how the single biggest thing they could do is buff weak affixes, but Blizzard already knows their itemization sucks, and has a (long term) plan for "how to fix it". I could say that I've seen NO evidence this team actually has any idea whatsoever how to do itemization, and post some fixes of my own, but what would it matter? It's not like Blizzard actually does anything based on fan feedback anymore anyways. And comparing the D3 that could be with the D3 that is, is just depressing.