Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia Game

Quote Originally Posted by Sathoris View Post
    You and I are the only people interested in winning this game. Which means one of us or likely both will be gone tomorrow. Scum lurk2victory gameplan shamefully won. By making it public that Jason is town gives people like CDM (likely town from ability) players to stick to. By eliminating the lurkers we give the town a chance, as most lurkers are almost always scum.

Frustrating thing is we're probably not.
    Any read in BPC Unvote? Couple people seem restless at FOE shoot theory.

Other theory: if Jason was town wouldn't he be locked by Now? Maybe not with lurkers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

BattleTag nswhorse-1450

The other player I considered investigating was BA, funnily enough.

BattleTag nswhorse-1450

Oh yes, the reason I outed myself was I saw a couple of people suggesting a mass reveal. I decided to go first, since I've done my dash power-wise. I'm more expendable than other town power roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Any read in BPC Unvote? Couple people seem restless at FOE shoot theory.

Other theory: if Jason was town wouldn't he be locked by Now? Maybe not with lurkers

BPC moved from probable scum to probable town. We're only 24 hours into the day. Masslocking Jason in the first 24 hours would be a dead mafia giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Maher View Post
    Oh yes, the reason I outed myself was I saw a couple of people suggesting a mass reveal. I decided to go first, since I've done my dash power-wise. I'm more expendable than other town power roles.
    I'm all for continuing the massclaim. Erik, you're up next. I would call Noodle out, but that would just kill the pace of the game even more.

IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar

BPC moved from probable scum to probable town.
    Aww thanks hun!

I'm all for continuing the massclaim. Erik, you're up next. I would call Noodle out, but that would just kill the pace of the game even more.
    Mass claim! Sure! I know you said Erik is up next but I wanna be included too guyz! I am Jaheira, basically the hot girl who passes around all the sweet sweet gossip. I am apparently very adept in persuasion ...

As for my power, I can have a conversation with one person a night! The first night I talked to Pharphis, mainly because f*** it why not? The next night I talked to Pyro, but sadly we all know what happened after that night. Last night I talked to someone still living and they can feel free to back me up at any time, but I don't wanna name them in case they wouldn't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarChemist View Post
    Aww thanks hun!

Mass claim! Sure! I know you said Erik is up next but I wanna be included too guyz! I am Jaheira, basically the hot girl who passes around all the sweet sweet gossip. I am apparently very adept in persuasion ...

As for my power, I can have a conversation with one person a night! The first night I talked to Pharphis, mainly because f*** it why not? The next night I talked to Pyro, but sadly we all know what happened after that night. Last night I talked to someone still living and they can feel free to back me up at any time, but I don't wanna name them in case they wouldn't like that.
    Unvote: Jason Maher

I still think we need to split the town in halves and lynch one and shoot ones for full effect and am not yet cleared on him.

CDM how many times have you Nked?

I'll have to check later for my role name later as I don't have it memorized but I am vanilla with no powers which is why I was obsessed with lynching gory

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Unvote: Jason Maher

Ya ya follow the leader, eh!

Wow what did I do?
    You exercised your powers of Vendetta. Nothing more.
    A mass role claim sounds fun, could lead to some interesting revelations, especially considering the power heaviness of this game. Also, because I've never gotten to apart of one, so yes I'm in!

As for posts today...well I dunnnnoooo...fine. Just got done with my exams, so I'm all yours baby.

Close to a MYLO? Very possible. We've been toting around the possibly of two mafias, which might not end the game in the case of a mislynch but could totally screw the Town here.
    Is this the only explanation for two kills? I find it odd we've had so little discussion of the fact we had TWO KILLS AGAIN LAST NIGHT.
    I do agree that his role reveal seems a little bit too convient. Making himself seem like a good guy, then jumping right to saying he is now powerless seems like what someone would do when making up a role reveal. Coming right out of the gate and voting for someone, without any back up just screams scum to me. So...

Vote: Jason Maher

As for the restless spirit, I honestly haven't a clue, but I would go and bet that no they couldn't see the dead thread.
    This is interesting in light of this next tidbit.....
    Aww thanks hun!

So you agree your role reveal seems a little bit too convenient and makes you seem like a good guy. You claim you spoke to two dead guys and your role is the role of.... of.... the gossip?!?! I will be voting you next time, scumbag!!

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post
    So you agree your role reveal seems a little bit too convenient and makes you seem like a good guy. You claim you spoke to two dead guys and your role is the role of.... of.... the gossip?!?! I will be voting you next time, scumbag!!
    Yeah, I agree. When pyro died I wasn't so surprised, but I knew it would become a problem later on. As for last night, I talked to cdm. Hopefully he's willing to back me up, but no big otherwise.

If I call cdm's name three times will he come?

crawlingdeadman
    crawlingdeadman
    crawlingdeadman

...Now we wait.