Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    IncGamers Member

Re: A suggestion to you all: a SPF D3 SC/HC LADDER

So all my characters finished Act 2. My WD progressed through Act 3, and I decided to push on through Act 4. Got all the way to Diablo with no problem. Went through phases 1 and 2 with no problem. In phase 3, hit a problem. I got trapped between a couple of cages and Diablo, and couldn't get away. He threw down fire under my feet and then hit me with lightning breath. I used a potion, tried fear, but just couldn't get away.

Rio's deeds will be remembered.

It was a legitimate, non-lag death, so I can't feel too bad about it.

IncGamers Member

So my goal is to get all 5 classes to 60 on HC, and I find for me personally, it is easier if they all are finding upgrade gear for each other, so I like to keep them all about the same level as I go.

That being the case, I have started up RioTwo, my Witch Doctor's successor, and will be busy leveling her through Act 2 Nightmare to catch back up with the rest of the pack. I kept a tab worth of decent gear for various classes and levels for when (not really if) this happened, many of which had sockets in them. So I played through Act 1 last night, which got me to level 15, which was high enough to put a few socketed items on with higher level gems. Therefore, I doubled my life and tripled my damage in about 30 seconds. I expect the rest of normal to be a breeze. I should be caught back up by the end of the weekend.

On a different note, I see a Barb who has suddenly appeared in the lead...Vega, have you been holding out on us?

BattleTag Majo666-2473

I had a level 54 HC barb outside of this ladder, and just lost him at the royal audience in act 2 hell .
    A million snakes!

Will do a restart on a ladder char, have not decided which class yet.
    Cleared the stash and bought potions for remaining gold (400k) and threw it all on the ground....

Will post updates as we go

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Went with a female DH, "HardCoraline"

IncGamers Member

Riotwo is now caught back up with the pack, having worked through Act 3 nightmare. So I'm back on track and will work on getting the other 4 through Act 3 this week.

IncGamers Member

Done with Act 3 on all 5 characters. Tomorrow will show whether I can do any better with Diablo this time around.