Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    BattleTag Ulver666-6491

Re: A suggestion to you all: a SPF D3 SC/HC LADDER

Starting another monk as he has been the most fun of the classes so far. Saving items for a Demon Hunter so might start one of those too and level them together.

Edit: MsMonk is dead at level 9 due to lag monster. This is getting way to repetitive and monotonous now
    Last edited by Tasdaz; 29-03-2013 at 05:30.

IncGamers Member

Just killed Gohm at level 30. Since I didn't want to fight belial while drunk, I spent a lot of time the other night running vault of the assassin on MP 7. I am therefore seriously overleveled and cruising through act 3.

BattleTag Ulver666-6491

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Vega View Post
    Well, here I was cruising through act 4 with my wizard, Valeris.. having a good time and mowing everything in my path, when of course, lo and behold.. my game disconnects from the server, and I am forcted to ALT + F4 Diablo. When I come back, this is awaiting me
    Well my patience has thoroughly been tested by this online only requirement as my USB modem decided to disconnect (I use a wireless broadband connection) and low and behold I log back in and UlverJnr is all greyed out and dead. I was cruising with him too, had some nice rares on him. I don't know how I can face running through the start of Act 1 again it is getting quite boring now.

IncGamers Member

Tas
    There isn't a hardcore requirement for this ladder. If I were having that many disconnect/lag problems, I'd be playing softcore. Are you adamantly opposed to that? Why not give it a try?

As for me, I haven't been able to get into the website or the forum for 2 days now, not sure why, but since it is working tonight, I'll say that all my characters are through Zoltan Kulle except my Wizard. I'm tired tonight, so only took her as far as the waypoint before Zoltan Kulle. Tomorrow, I will catch her up and move all characters past Belial (I hope). Then it is on to Act 3.

I did find a Aquila Cuirass Chest piece which my wizard is now wearing. I find myself constantly out of Amethysts, which is an interest twist, coming from softcore. But thanks to all my life, all of my characters are still cruising along with no serious close calls, and only my Barb is using a shield so far, all the rest have either dual wield weapons, or class specific offhands, which helps with kill speed, at least for now.

Yeaaah I still suggest playing SC and just using your own honor code to delete or retire your chars when you die of anything but DC/lag. Otherwise you need to be vastly outgear content or only play a WD to survive with an unstable internet connection --> lost 2 lvl 60 chars to lagspikes and it is pretty lame.

IncGamers Member

Took my WD through all of Act 3 today. No interesting finds, but I did reach rank 30 and got 4 more achievements. My WD feels very secure, and a bit overpowered at the moment. Monk Act 3 is up tomorrow.

BattleTag Ulver666-6491

Yeah I think SC is the way to go, Have started a SC Monk but will still persist with a HC character as well. I prefer HC but will swap between both.

Edit: Have cleaned up my SC stash, still have crafting stuff there but will keep the ladder items separate. Starting gold in SC is 3,686,564.
    Last edited by Tasdaz; 31-03-2013 at 08:50.

BattleTag mordell-1747

I started a HC wizard, and then after about 20 minutes of playing, I realized that gold was shared with my tourney WD, who had around 40k gold. I'll probably just kill her off b/c I was getting really tired of her (the WD). It wasn't that challenging, but it was just really slow.

So, anyway,

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Vega View Post
    Would love to have you along, SnickerSnack!
    Grumble, grumble, yeah, okay. I started getting a bit bored with my SC characters. My Barb is at ~115k unbuffed dps, and there're no surprises with him. I just got my WD over 50k dps, and I'm enjoying his build, but I'm used to having 10+ Diablo characters. I think I had 15 or so that I played in rotation in D2 a few years ago. So, I think a little HC would be good. I have had lag deaths on SC, so if I suffer too many on HC, I may abandon it. I hope not, but I'll see how it goes.

Also, my HC WD was started for the MP10 no-town tourney, but I didn't play her much. Could I just roll her into my general HC group? All the gold she has is self-found.

Oh, the ladder... There'll be some playing today! World is a funny place. A couple weeks ago I was saving my muscles for a typing test. All my friends gone and zero things to do. After the the test all my friends showed up at the same time and I had stuff to do pretty much every day. On the last few days, I used the PC for 2 hours/day. (Instead of the usual 10-12). Today I just want to smash stuff...

IncGamers Member

I don't know if anyone else is still playing any characters here, but I've gotten all 5 of mine through Act 3 now. Act 4 is up this weekend.