Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Hammerdin question

Hi all. I made hammerdin for pvp but instead of teleporting with him I use charge instead because I don’t have good equipment. For some reason people in pvp games on b.net (public games) hate this playing style. Can someone explain me why they react like that?

Re: Hammerdin question

Back when I used to play this playstyle wasn't that much frowned upon. What they don't like is most probably the fact, that such a technique allows you to desynch and lay invisible hammers and hammer fields in general.

Are duel games still populated in D2? If I couldn't afford enigma I'd most likely use a sorc for duels, teleport is pretty important.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

There's some dueling still on Bnet. Not much. LLD is really, really down too.

@OP, it's just pub *****ing, don't listen to them. A good Hammerdin only teleports occasionally for a stomp. Desyncing is the way to go.

crawlingdeadman is spot on lol. People just like to complain when you use one of the most effective hammerdin techniques (desynch) even if its not intentional. My advice: keep at it. most of those pubber usually run with shopped items and still havent figured out what namelock is

GL HF