Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Video of Hardcore Übers on MonsterPower 7 (Europe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFq5QoFWrX8

Thougth it could be entertaining for this forum.

I have looked for videos of hardcore ubers on MP10 without luck. I wonder if it has been done and recorded yet?

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Re: Video of Hardcore Übers on MonsterPower 7 (Europe)

Nice achievement and very informative magnus! Good for people like me to prepare for the 1st time ubers :-)

So is this the best team setup? Monk (overawe), Monk (divine prot), Barb (warcry), Wiz (cm?)

I will focus on getting my 4 remaining keys to get 3 machines and I'd like to do first time ubers in an experienced group who can tell me what to do for the team so I can play my part well.

My cyclone monk is up to 54k DPS unbuffed currently, what DPS would be required to contribute in MP5 ubers? Edit: I see you played the overawe monk and your DPS was "only" 41k.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/H.../hero/10218909
    Last edited by Grishok; 22-03-2013 at 09:57.

IncGamers Member

Great one, and since i am one of the usual partners for this team, a bit jealous i was not in it, hehehe

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Did my first uber run yesterday, with help from Magnus, Starflight and Corsair. They thought I could handle MP6 and I was quite nervous about that because MP4 was the highest I'd played before. Turns out they were correct, didn't even use serenity against the uber bosses. 2 organs yay :-)

Only scary moment was when I triggered the tree event in fields of misery. I knew those trees pack a punch so I moved towards the exit, keeping the trees on one side and escape route on the other side in case things went badly. It started out fine, I think we got the trees down to about 20% when my health suddenly dropped from 100% to 10% in 0.5 sec. Heart attack followed, serenity directly afterwards and finally some manic tempest rushing to safety. After some quick defibrilating, I joined the fight in again to help finish the trees.

Magnus' also got hurt badly by those trees, so my free HC tip of the week: do NOT trigger the tree event at high MP levels if you value your character.

Thanks for the first run guys!

IncGamers Member

Big congrats!

Hardcore Moderator
    America Trade Moderator
    BattleTag ZappaFan-1229

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    Did my first uber run yesterday, with help from Magnus, Starflight and Corsair. They thought I could handle MP6 and I was quite nervous about that because MP4 was the highest I'd played before. Turns out they were correct, didn't even use serenity against the uber bosses. 2 organs yay :-)

Only scary moment was when I triggered the tree event in fields of misery. I knew those trees pack a punch so I moved towards the exit, keeping the trees on one side and escape route on the other side in case things went badly. It started out fine, I think we got the trees down to about 20% when my health suddenly dropped from 100% to 10% in 0.5 sec. Heart attack followed, serenity directly afterwards and finally some manic tempest rushing to safety. After some quick defibrilating, I joined the fight in again to help finish the trees.

Magnus' also got hurt badly by those trees, so my free HC tip of the week: do NOT trigger the tree event at high MP levels if you value your character.

Thanks for the first run guys!
    I never fight those trees in the area of the event, I always immediately get outside of it and wait for the trees to follow me out.
    Eschew obfuscation!

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Sound advice, although I did exactly that. When my health suddenly dropped I was already fighting them outside of the grove. When a couple of stacked poison spores hit you it just hurts a lot at higher MP levels I guess.

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

These guys did it on MP10, respect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti4eAwQbA3g

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    These guys did it on MP10, respect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti4eAwQbA3g
    Well done indeed!

IncGamers Member

Auch, mp10? That's gotta hurt, hehehe