Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: What's Your Progress In Paragon Levels?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • One character at 100

6 11.76%
  • Multiple characters at 100

0 0%
  • At 75+ on one character

8 15.69%
  • Less than 75 on one or more charactesr

37 72.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BattleTag Flexy-2748

Re: Paragon Progress

Quote Originally Posted by windstriker View Post
    Stopped playing a few weeks ago though, hoping 1.0.8 will improve the game more than 1.0.7 did.
    This is the case with every patch, so you could stop playing until Blizzard drops support for the game and releases their last patch...

My Wizard is at 93 now. I rushed from 77 to 92 after the patch, but now I just continue to play nice and easy since I've already got max MF since level 92.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by RazeBarb View Post
    This is the case with every patch, so you could stop playing until Blizzard drops support for the game and releases their last patch...
    Im working with index. If 1.0.6 is baseline with 100, and 1.0.7 brought that to about 105 I am hoping that 1.0.8 will improve the game by more than 5 units, so to 111 or more.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

level 85 selffound wizard here. Got max mf since i get a whopping 30% from my templar

I've got a Paragon level 61 Wiz. All my other characters (Barb, Demon Hunter, Monk) are Paragon 1-4. It just takes too long to level. What does everyone else use besides a ruby in the helm? I'm wondering if most people make use of cain's set, or a ring to boost exp. I just can't seem to make a slot open for something like that. Oh, I also have a level 60(3) hardcore barb that will never see 100.

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Quote Originally Posted by JME View Post
    I've got a Paragon level 61 Wiz. All my other characters (Barb, Demon Hunter, Monk) are Paragon 1-4. It just takes too long to level. What does everyone else use besides a ruby in the helm? I'm wondering if most people make use of cain's set, or a ring to boost exp. I just can't seem to make a slot open for something like that. Oh, I also have a level 60(3) hardcore barb that will never see 100.
    Hellfire Ring and Leoric's Signet. For me, I always try to get a good enough Hellfire Ring that it will trump wearing a Rare or Legendary one in terms of DPS. That way, you can justify being up in MP and still maintaining decent efficiency. Leoric's is a bit trickier because you will hardly gain any DPS off of it, but it might substitute as the same bonus as moving up in one MP thus allowing you to maintain good efficiency while at a lower MP.

Hope that makes some sense.

BattleTag Flexy-2748

After power leveling all my chars to 60 with cain's set, hellfire ring and ruby, I only used the ring + ruby for paragon.
    Now I sold the ruby for 18.6m (put it up for 22m) because I really don't need it anymore. Now I'm using an amethyst.

BattleTag nurman-2854

35 barbarian is my highest. Got a 21 WD too, and my new main, the monk, at 27.

Hardcore Moderator
    America Trade Moderator
    BattleTag ZappaFan-1229

P86 and headed to 100. Might take a while since I started a new job a few weeks ago.
    Eschew obfuscation!

BattleTag KornKills-1468

grats, i have a dead pl63, pl37, pl27, pl19... currently alive at pl32. Some day

BattleTag Flexy-2748

Quote Originally Posted by Kornkills View Post
    grats, i have a dead pl63, pl37, pl27, pl19... currently alive at pl32. Some day
    I could never play hardcore. NEVER.
    All those precious items and xp I grinded....all for nothing if the lagspike hits me?
    I really don't understand how people can HC in D3 since the "first-game" lag is so extreme. I can hear my HDD scream every time when I encounter an elite for the first time after loading up the game.