Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: What's Your Progress In Paragon Levels?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • One character at 100

6 11.76%
  • Multiple characters at 100

0 0%
  • At 75+ on one character

8 15.69%
  • Less than 75 on one or more charactesr

37 72.55%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Clan Officer - US East Hardcore AlexanderBarin's Avatar
    BattleTag MotherMedusa-1643

Re: Paragon Progress

America's #1 HC Paragon right here Mostly quit right after I got it though, waiting for some major changes to the current paradigm

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderBarin View Post
    America's #1 HC Paragon right here Mostly quit right after I got it though, waiting for some major changes to the current paradigm
    Hahaha, you won't let us forget, will you? Glad to see you're still around. What have you been spending your time on otherwise?

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore AlexanderBarin's Avatar
    BattleTag MotherMedusa-1643

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    Hahaha, you won't let us forget, will you? Glad to see you're still around. What have you been spending your time on otherwise?
    It's the only time I ever got anything cool first in all my time playing a Diablo game, so no, I won't!

Mmm, real life! I'm a bit busy, working full time, taking a really heavy course at the university, going through some relationship crap, moving in to a new place, volunteering and a doing a bunch of work part time.

I do check on the forums time to time to see what's going on. I've started a new monk that I play casually, and I tried PvPing for fun (my Paragon 100 barb is lagging hard in terms of gear, though I spent 200m on upgrades, I still need to craft a proper amulet... but overall I'm way behind).

I'd love to see what they do with bringing up low-level legendaries to 63, and adding new legendaries. This could add some interesting opportunities. I also wouldn't mind another ladder grind of some sort, be it PvP or PvE, but something with more/different incentive than paragon. Hopefully they also allow permadeath duels in HC, otherwise there isn't much point to dueling specifically in HC atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    Snicker, you're right. I guess I just assumed people would pick the highest thing they have of the options in the polls. So, for instance, if you have a 100, that would trump you answering with the last option. I couldn't think clearly on it.
    Welcome to the comments on every main page vote I post that's more complicated then "yes/no."
    --Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Welcome to the comments on every main page vote I post that's more complicated then "yes/no."
    Hahaha, perhaps we've figured out why it's so hard to get the voting process right in America at large. :O

P.S. Anyone not paragoning a DH should totally go for it. I've been having a blast since tabling the Barb for a little. So fast. Pew pew pew! Vault vault vault!