Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: What's Your Progress In Paragon Levels?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • One character at 100

6 11.76%
  • Multiple characters at 100

0 0%
  • At 75+ on one character

8 15.69%
  • Less than 75 on one or more charactesr

37 72.55%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Paragon Progress

I finally decided to buckle down and grind after 100 and got it this afternoon.

This made me curious to see where the community is in terms of their own characters and progress with paragon. I hope the poll returns some useful information.

Pics or it didn't happen:

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Re: Paragon Progress

You did it in Act 2?! I wonder if that's a first. Congrats!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Grats! Saw you at 99 this morning, nice work.

IncGamers Member

Congrats on the 100.

I think I'm at plvl 29, might try to hit 30 this weekend. Got every class to lvl 60 and in inferno for what it's worth. Once I get a hellfire ring i'm starting a new WD.

BattleTag mordell-1747

Your poll options are not mutually exclusive. The last option applies to anyone with mules.

My highest is plvl 36, so I chose the last option. I'm not at all gung-ho about plvls. I still play my other lower level characters. Today, I've been playing my plvl 8 WD.

IncGamers Member

Congrats!

I'm playing all 5 characters simultaneously and not doing any Alkaizer runs as it bores me something fierce. As a result, my characters are somewhere between plvl 10 and 20. It's kind of lame that generally, higher MPs are less efficient, but it's way more fun to play (for me, anyway) when it's a challenge, so I tend to push myself to the highest MP I can handle without dying repeatedly.

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Yeah, Ivan, I hear you on that. By the last few levels, I was pushing up MP about one a day until MP 5 felt like it was making the bar move noticeably enough while providing a good challenge and a good intersection between EXP, Legendaries, and DEs. Sometimes it is fun to just absolutely roll through and demolish stuff on low MP, but sometimes it's nice to scrape through a battle. That said, I took my Barb to Ubers and managed to solo it on MP 10! Kulle and Siege were the toughest, but I just had to keep tweaking my strategy.

Snicker, you're right. I guess I just assumed people would pick the highest thing they have of the options in the polls. So, for instance, if you have a 100, that would trump you answering with the last option. I couldn't think clearly on it.

Thanks, kestegs! Hoping to get on Mumble later today (Sunday) if you'll be around.

Toug, haha, might be true. What you can't see is that I have 23 Act 3 keys in my stash at the time of the ding, so I was trying to "even things out" by doing some key runs for my last bit of EXP. :P
    Last edited by Katniss; 10-03-2013 at 06:46.

My highest is my DH, 82 Para. I also have a barb, 62 Para, which I've stopped and sold all the gear.

I'm no longer trying to get the most EXP for my DH, I'm taking things slowly and doing MP10 with max MF, which is really fun for a DH, you need skilled fingers and timing to breeze through it.

Banned

@ 76 tonight, not even half way. uhg. grats on 100.

IncGamers Member

Monk on 91, DH 49, Barb 26. Stopped playing a few weeks ago though, hoping 1.0.8 will improve the game more than 1.0.7 did.