Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

HC tip of the day!!

When facing an Act boss, one should never idly stand still and daydream about what they are going to have for lunch that day. It most likely will not end well for the player, and Belial will just meteor your *** to death.

Tune in next time..... im sure I'll have another story of dumbassery to share!! RIP Ginger, 45 barb.

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

Re: HC tip of the day!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcsd View Post
    Tune in next time..... im sure I'll have another story of dumbassery to share!! RIP Ginger, 45 barb.

you are not the only one - i was remaking my Wizard and at level 7 stepped afk in the crypts level2 to get some water.. My deeds have been remembered too ....

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Malentros-1414

Never get lazy around Arcane Beams. You never know when three are going to sprout under your character and take him for a ride...to HELL!

If you are a monk, the best way to soften the blow of death is to always have Inner Sanctuary - Forbidden Palace ready to fire off just before you die. Ask your party members if you dropped any good loot as that seemingly familiar golden brown beam is shooting up from your corpse.

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Be careful in Act 3. The town is NOT safe at times... Not even all your stashed gems from previous characters that you just jammed in all the sockets you could find on your rebuild will save you when getting some water and meds for your wife...

IncGamers Member

Never combine Diablo 3 HC with Bacardi rum. Cost me a P32 Wizard and a P28 Barbarian.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Malentros-1414

Quote Originally Posted by MrAJ View Post
    Never combine Diablo 3 HC with Bacardi rum. Cost me a P32 Wizard and a P28 Barbarian.
    I find a little bit of alcohol actually helps me focus and get into a groove on my runs, especially when combined with some upbeat background music. However if combined with sleepiness or a little too much alcohol and performance drops off rapidly. Kind of like playing pool at a bar.

Worst thing to do is play Keeps Lvl 2 when mentally compromised in any way, due to the crazy suicidal guys who can sneak up on you even when you're trying to be vigilant. Not hard to avoid when you're on your toes, but can cause instant death if you're not paying attention.