Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

Re: HC Wizards Unite - Raining Meteors

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkSide View Post
    I reluctantly re-rolled a Wiz and currently at level 40.. Looking to hit level 60 before Monday . Not sure what build Im gonna try this time. Im at a loss as far as survival so I think IM gonna just try something fun and go with whatever works the best.. RAWR !!
    and I just died again at level 60(4) lmao - starting over again !!!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag http://tinyurl.com/o94cez

Made a HC Wizzard as well last couple of days after hundreds of hours on my softcore wizard.
    Lvl 49 HC wizzard playing self-found, looking good till now.

@TDS been reading your posts since the begin if this thread, bad luck, better luck next time.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/H.../hero/36759891 And Im back again in Inferno and with as many DEEDS posts Ive made I invite everyone to look at passive skill number 2 !! Yep I will try it out and hopefully not post again that Im starting over.. Im trying a Blizzard build this time with Shock Pulse -Fire bolts . My bank account is down to 750k so Im using self found and stuff I had mooled and can afford. Any tips for this type of build that I might be missing ?? Im heading to save Sains sorry Arse and having no issues so far....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/H.../hero/36759891 And Im back again in Inferno and with as many DEEDS posts Ive made I invite everyone to look at passive skill number 2 !! Yep I will try it out and hopefully not post again that Im starting over.. Im trying a Blizzard build this time with Shock Pulse -Fire bolts . My bank account is down to 750k so Im using self found and stuff I had mooled and can afford. Any tips for this type of build that I might be missing ?? Im heading to save Cains sorry Arse and having no issues so far....

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

It's so funny to see you use UA after this long :-). Only thing I would change is fire bolts to living lightning if you're planning on getting anything out of crit mass...it also procs LoH like crazy. Alternatively you could swap shocking aspect for the ice armor with the increased chance of casting a frozen nova on attackers? You know how much I advocate ice armor :-).

I'm also SLOWLY inching my HC toons back towards inferno again. I'm trying to sell basically everything I have in SC before making the move permanently.

sent from my GalaxySIII

Yea Im still not sure I like UA because it hasnt triggered yet and I miss Arcane Dynamo...I realize the goal is to NOT have it trigger but to me I feel a little bit gimped with a skill that does nothing all the time.. Also had to changed Firebolts to Living Lightning and Blizzard to Meteor-Comet because I wasn't proc'ing Loh and CM enough for my liking. Hit paragon 2 tonight and off to never never land....

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkSide View Post
    Yea Im still not sure I like UA because it hasnt triggered yet and I miss Arcane Dynamo...I realize the goal is to NOT have it trigger but to me I feel a little bit gimped with a skill that does nothing all the time.. Also had to changed Firebolts to Living Lightning and Blizzard to Meteor-Comet because I wasn't proc'ing Loh and CM enough for my liking. Hit paragon 2 tonight and off to never never land....
    I've yet to trigger UA on two of my three wizards. I wouldn't take UA from my passives no matter what.

The only two times it proc'ed was more than enough to make sure to include it on every wizard I make :P

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Well TDS, can't hurt to give UA a try after deeding some wizzards You are an example for perseverance I must say!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag iMikee-2957

The idea is that UA will never proc but if it does you have to rebuild one less time. Maybe it feels like a wasted slot on low levels with poor gear but as you advance, the time and gold spent, will definitely make it worth having a "second chance" skill. My monk procced a bunch of times and every time it felt great that i wasted a passive.

IM wondering now if I can just go UA, Cold Blooded, and Arcane Dynamo and just forget CM... I only have like 28% Crit hit chance and 103% Crit hit damage.. Would that be enough to give me decent Loh as I currently only have 428 Loh. Or is CM absolutely required in this type of build?