Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: HC Wizards Unite - Raining Meteors

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Vega View Post
    Well, there I was, minding my own business, slaughtering monsters along the way and gaining Paragon levels, and then, the unevitable happened!

Saint Nick.. err... Saint Silva, came and dropped some goodies down the chimney!
    As much as I tried to resist and say no thanks, he really is one jolly Saint, that JrSilva!

So a pair of new gloves, new Tal Rasha's Ammy and most importantly, new Life Steal/Intelligence/Open Socket Echoing Fury later... and lil' Genesys' damage and HP pool has skyrocketed from 149K/42K to 201K/52K! WOOT!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/V.../hero/30187967

Perhaps I am now ready to stop doing only mp1 runs? Hmm...
    Glad I could help, mate. I can easily state that nobody on these forums that I know is more worthy of some help :-)

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Quote Originally Posted by jrsilva View Post
    Glad I could help, mate. I can easily state that nobody on these forums that I know is more worthy of some help :-)
    Shouldn't it read "in NEED of"? I'm so mean

PS I'm profiting also, Vega was laz0ring everything before they could come close to my puny DH. Well, when he wasn't alt-tabbing into Winamp that is

IncGamers Member

Well there is no good deed that goes unpunished! After finally cleaning out a nasty virus from my PC (home desktop, with which I play D3), I now lost image on my screen. I get glances of image, so it might be the graph card not well fixed to the PC, or the connection cable in bad condition maybe. Point is, perhaps I get a few days off D3 thanks to this...

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Yo Gris, next time I will shut them laz0rs of mass destruction off, then we shall see who is in need of help, eh?

And it ain't Winamp, it's Spotify! This ain't 1997 no more, you dutch pothead, you!

jrsilva, Don't worry man, I will definitely let you leech off my wizard of mass destruction when you are back, to make up for lost experience Hope you get to fix that graphics card issue asap, buddy!

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Ha, I got your back when you alt-tabbed, else you would have triggered UA for the @#!@!$ time To be honest, I was entirely busy surviving myself without even knowing you were alt-tabbed haha.

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

UA is the BOMB!
    And as Town will attest, so is NDE

Completely see Flux's point regarding the DH needing a "get out of jail freecard" as well! These skills are invaluable!

IncGamers Member

Well my LCD went down. Got a new one, similar specs and, aside from excessive brightness and light from it (will address it asap), all is well again. Cheers

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Quote Originally Posted by jrsilva View Post
    Well my LCD went down. Got a new one, similar specs and, aside from excessive brightness and light from it (will address it asap), all is well again. Cheers
    Dont play in the dark! Welcome back mate

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Aahzmadius-1570

Last night I jumped into a game with galtzaiLe's barb and played for only 5 minutes or so. It was only MP1, but I managed to find a Tal Rasha's armor with +40 AR. I shudder to think what equipping it will do to my EHP, but it does help with my long-term goal of being able to change equipment for a CM/ET build. I looked on the AH and a couple of similar pieces were listed for 60 million gold. While I'd like to plow some money into a weapon upgrade, or a new ring for my barb, I'm just going to stash it for now. That's one less piece I have to acquire later on, and it's a pretty nice one. But I would still lose 95 AR on equip, since my Zuni's has 80, plus the set bonus of 55. Later on during a key run (A2MP3) I found an Inna's belt, but it was a terrible roll (Thorns). Glad I got the good roll on the Tal Rasha's armor.

My barb also did 2 key runs in A2 on MP5. I guess I should post the story about those on the barb thread. Short version: no key either time (but no deaths despite my best efforts).

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

I reluctantly re-rolled a Wiz and currently at level 40.. Looking to hit level 60 before Monday . Not sure what build Im gonna try this time. Im at a loss as far as survival so I think IM gonna just try something fun and go with whatever works the best.. RAWR !!