Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: HC Wizards Unite - Raining Meteors

Quote Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
    Well, you'll get credit towards your archon timer as long as you are in range of kills by a party member. Soon...
    Well can you believe I just found that today? I am really happy about it, of course. I do like solo but for me nothing beats the experience to team up with nice people I know. I am not really into public games though, but my f list is well rounded up :-)

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Your wizard is looking great One question, does EF proc fear if used with spells?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    Your wizard is looking great One question, does EF proc fear if used with spells?
    Thanks for the kind words about my wizie. Regarding proc, well if I understand the question well, it procs with both Archon skills and Spectral Blades...

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

For a monk I dislike the fear, but for a wizard it's actually a bonus effect if you ask me!

Gratz on the PLVL 50 barb, wish I could say my 25 was halfway of that ;-)

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    For a monk I dislike the fear, but for a wizard it's actually a bonus effect if you ask me!

Gratz on the PLVL 50 barb, wish I could say my 25 was halfway of that ;-)
    Well I am sure you will get there mate!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Does nobody play wizards in HC anymore? I only see posts in the Monk, DH, and Barb threads. Come on wizards, rise up!

sent from my GalaxySIII

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Towen-2842

I am! Just trying to get my aps over with 2.5 breakpoint by picking up a cheap 1.75 chan will if I can find one. I didn't play her for awhile but for the last couple of weeks all my spare cash has been on upgrading her gear http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/P.../hero/33635564

Your wiz looks darn good, and advice for a relative newbie? Also does the low health not bother you, or have you stacked mitigation or just kill too fast to care.

Towen

BattleTag Majo666-2473

I am starting a new wizard now... Will report back here

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Quote Originally Posted by Towen View Post
    I am! Just trying to get my aps over with 2.5 breakpoint by picking up a cheap 1.75 chan will if I can find one. I didn't play her for awhile but for the last couple of weeks all my spare cash has been on upgrading her gear http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/P.../hero/33635564

Your wiz looks darn good, and advice for a relative newbie? Also does the low health not bother you, or have you stacked mitigation or just kill too fast to care.

Towen
    Haha, well thanks for complimenting my wizard but if you're talking about Adele, she's soft core. ~40k hp is plenty in SC, but my HC wiz will probably be aiming for double that. As far as kill speed: white mobs take about 5 seconds, and elites are up to 90 seconds on MP10.

@Intenulgen I'll be making another wiz here in a little bit. Lost my first HC wiz at 39. So far in HC I've been playing self-found only on MP10 and it's been tough!

sent from my GalaxySIII

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Towen-2842

Quote Originally Posted by tougeznut View Post
    Haha, well thanks for complimenting my wizard but if you're talking about Adele, she's soft core. ~40k hp is plenty in SC, but my HC wiz will probably be aiming for double that. As far as kill speed: white mobs take about 5 seconds, and elites are up to 90 seconds on MP10.
    Ah ok In That case I am about spot on with my 80k health! I am still interested to hear from more learned cm wizards

Towen