Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Re: The terrible what are you listening to thread.

Bob, your Arrow of Time is skewed; you already got quantum laid, big-style

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    Well, there's a German saying for these occasions: Viel Feind, viel Ehr.
    Oh yeah, lots of it. Shortlived honour, but yeah, lots.

Bob, the arrow of time seems to occur prominently in library cupboards. Pity Prof Brian Cox never thought of that one.

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    No Idea if Your lying or not but.
    I have no doubt that Germans have a prepared phrase for the entire world hating them

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

I think that "thanks, we will enjoy your hate" would be an appropriate reply... which brings me back to my previous posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Oh yeah, lots of it. Shortlived honour, but yeah, lots.
    I'm still alive .

But yes, those sayings come from people who either don't have many foes or who were among the 1% of those who survived having many.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Is any of Leo's chicken left? It's been a long day and I'm hungry.

Oh and Vivi, I do not live alone. It's much worse than that. My brother (I refer to him as DMac here since that's his online name in various places), lives with me and eats all MY delicious chicken dishes. His girlfriend has moved out. They broke up for very mysterious reasons. Neither is talking, but she texts me about random stuff all the time so I'm guessing it was not my fault. It was odd. One day I came home after spending a night at my parents' and there was no food left and all her stuff was gone. No one has specified whether or not her cat, which is a co-owner on my fantasy football team will remain active.

Anyway, actively accepting any and all food offerings.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

OK!

Easy on the ear hard on the heart.
    Great and Terrible - it's Art!

Think.

Pre- 911 - flight path test.

When this was made at much expense.
    and was a hit .

and is now suppressed by the soft censorship of Google/Youtube etc.

Because most other versions lose the twin towers at start.

(wait wat - LOTR?)

I'm a poet?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post

Oh and Vivi, I do not live alone. It's much worse than that. My brother (I refer to him as DMac here since that's his online name in various places), lives with me and eats all MY delicious chicken dishes. His girlfriend has moved out. They broke up for very mysterious reasons. Neither is talking, but she texts me about random stuff all the time so I'm guessing it was not my fault. It was odd. One day I came home after spending a night at my parents' and there was no food left and all her stuff was gone. No one has specified whether or not her cat, which is a co-owner on my fantasy football team will remain active.

That does sound mysterious alright.
    Cats generally are rubbish at football. I once knew a cat who was terrific at Dungeons and Dragons though.
    Does your brother contribute in any other way than eating your food? Last thing I need is some sort of pacman gnawing its way through my cakes.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    Hmm, oh dear, I don't like cheesecake. Sorry Vivi. I already offend Leo because I don't like potato soup. I guess I'm doomed.
    It's okay. I know more receipes than potato soup. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    You don't have to be sorry! *hugs*
    All I did was persuade Stevinator that there are disadvantages on living alone. Like missing out on my cheesecake.
    It wouldn't work for you and I'm not sure what I could seduce you with.
    I also bake a fantastic carrot cake, and I can bake gorgeous chocolat pear cake.
    chocolate pear cake. Now THAT is something I have to try! Sounds absolutely fabulous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post

I made chicken?

Aww, I'm sorry for your bro (is he older or younger?). I wish him the best. Weren't they together for a while? O.o And the cat is the co-owner of your fantasy football team (almost typed "final" before fantasy. ) ? Pics or it's not true. We need to see pics of this cat... in the Pet thread.

As for terrible music, Steve, I have a soft spot for hair metal. Metalheads loathe it to pieces and, while I am unsure to call myself a metalhead or not (i love music in general and as I have gotten older, my tastes are far and wide like some BBWs) (bad metaphor?), I really enjoy it. Most of it. My fave would be Mötley Crüe. (disregards dirty look from Dredd)(/grin)

I also have a soft spot for 90s dance music, some pop from various decades, late 90s nu metal (this officially makes me NOT a metalhead. ) and covers. As in right now I am listening to Mudvayne cover "King of Pain" by The Police. That sort of thing.

Psh, I'm a metalhead and I LOVES me some hair metal!

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    Psh, I'm a metalhead and I LOVES me some hair metal!

I'm a hag metalhead (don't like everything, can't bang my head due to sore neck, will complain about the old music being better and skirts being too short etc).
    Bon Jovi was one of the first bands I ever saw live. They're lots of fun.
    As it turned out the last band I saw live was Blind Guardian. They used to be more hairy. They replaced their drummer for one who already shed his hair, and Hansi now wears his short.