Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Re: LF no AH, self found friends to play/trade with.

Would like to point you all to the Single Player Forumīs SC/HC ladder that has just started! It is strictly self found, and most of us will be playing HC, so itīs a great place to play and trade with like minded players right here on incgamers! Would love to have you join us!

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...3-SC-HC-LADDER

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but Izual just dropped an archon spaulders plan on nightmare difficulty. Was running around on mp10 looking for legendaries for my next climb back up to 60 (I can feel a death coming). Self founders might have an easier time finding these plans this way. I'm going back to test it out on Izual and the others that can drop the plans.

Update: Maybe just bad luck, but Izual is the only one dropping them. Did 4 runs a piece on Ghom and Kulle with no drop, and 2 runs on Rakanoth with no drop. I'm not testing anymore, just farming Izual to get them all.
    Last edited by slyraje; 17-03-2013 at 04:31.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
    Not sure if it's a bug or not, but Izual just dropped an archon spaulders plan on nightmare difficulty. Was running around on mp10 looking for legendaries for my next climb back up to 60 (I can feel a death coming). Self founders might have an easier time finding these plans this way. I'm going back to test it out on Izual and the others that can drop the plans.

Update: Maybe just bad luck, but Izual is the only one dropping them. Did 4 runs a piece on Ghom and Kulle with no drop, and 2 runs on Rakanoth with no drop. I'm not testing anymore, just farming Izual to get them all.
    Oh man, don't say that lol... Makes me a little leary :P It may be a couple days before I am on Sly, been pretty busy.

Quote Originally Posted by kcsd View Post
    Oh man, don't say that lol... Makes me a little leary :P It may be a couple days before I am on Sly, been pretty busy.
    Well, I just survived a lag spike right as a plagued champ showed up. I was sitting in a plague pool when the spike ended with about 1/8 of my health left. I was pissed at the timing, but relieved I had time to pop serenity and grab a health globe. I'm going back to act 1 unless spiffy hops on later.

Hopefully I'll have more than a decent ring for you when you get back in game. Do you know of the top of your head what STR or VIT archon crafting plans you were missing? Farming for those might a safer choice for now...

Found myself a 980 dps 1H sword with around 200 DEX/VIT, but no socket, crit damage, or LoH/LS. It'll do for now.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
    Well, I just survived a lag spike right as a plagued champ showed up. I was sitting in a plague pool when the spike ended with about 1/8 of my health left. I was pissed at the timing, but relieved I had time to pop serenity and grab a health globe. I'm going back to act 1 unless spiffy hops on later.

Hopefully I'll have more than a decent ring for you when you get back in game. Do you know of the top of your head what STR or VIT archon crafting plans you were missing? Farming for those might a safer choice for now...

Found myself a 980 dps 1H sword with around 200 DEX/VIT, but no socket, crit damage, or LoH/LS. It'll do for now.
    I would use it , off the top of my head.... I am not sure at all hahah, I'll try and hop on for a little while tonight, I am going to change my build up when I am with you since you kill so fast, something to stun and reduce damage for us mainly. We can farm as many plans as you want, I have a buddy who plays very rarely and I have a second account from doing the 1 year pass and wanting a CE D3...
    Speaking of my 2nd acct, I may have you help me for a little bit tonight if you can, I need to transfer some stuff over there to that stash, mine is full.

I play HC self found! Add me, currently in A3 NM level 47 WD

theGIZZMAN#1968