Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

LF no AH, self found friends to play/trade with.

If anyone out there is playing without using the Auction House to buy ( only using found, crafted, vendor and trade with people who do the same. ) then add your tag here please and I'll add you. Not looking to play strictly in parties but I would like some people to talk to and trade with on a regular basis.

ImperiusAC#1872
    Last edited by kcsd; 03-03-2013 at 17:54.

IncGamers Member

Re: LF no AH, self found friends to play/trade with.

I've recently started playing HC and am also going the no-AH route. Currently have a WD about half way through act2 nm, so still a ways to go.

HapaPapa#1888

This is the only way I can play the game currently. More fun for me, though more frustrating at times. Starting a new monk after a death yesterday.

slyraje#1403

IncGamers Member

I lost my first and only HC char (40 WD) to lag during NM Belial so started a fresh one and just beat normal, currently level 34.

I don't know what it is, but I've already found 4 legendaries just on this play through normal!

Quote Originally Posted by dugati View Post
    I lost my first and only HC char (40 WD) to lag during NM Belial so started a fresh one and just beat normal, currently level 34.

I don't know what it is, but I've already found 4 legendaries just on this play through normal!
    I am currently in act 2 NM with my new monk, and I've found 4 as well. Only one was suitable for my class, but it was a socketed fist weapon that will carry me through NM if need be.

I've built up a small collection of legendaries from levels 10-45. I found a legendary recipe for ceremonial knives, but I think they were a level 16-20 item. If you die again I'll make you one. Hope I don't have to .

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
    I am currently in act 2 NM with my new monk, and I've found 4 as well. Only one was suitable for my class, but it was a socketed fist weapon that will carry me through NM if need be.

I've built up a small collection of legendaries from levels 10-45. I found a legendary recipe for ceremonial knives, but I think they were a level 16-20 item. If you die again I'll make you one. Hope I don't have to .
    Well, on my last barb before I died in NM A2, I had found 5 legs.. pretty good considering I found 1 all the way to paragon level 3 before that lol. RNG baby

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcsd View Post
    If anyone out there is playing without using the Auction House to buy ( only using found, crafted, vendor and trade with people who do the same. ) then add your tag here please and I'll add you. Not looking to play strictly in parties but I would like some people to talk to and trade with on a regular basis.

ImperiusAC#1872
    I just started doing HC and am determined to do it self-found. Would love to see ya'll online soon.

fullmetal13#1106

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maithanet View Post
    I just started doing HC and am determined to do it self-found. Would love to see ya'll online soon.

fullmetal13#1106
    Welcome! I'll add you if I can get on tonight. I usually only have a few hours to play in the evenings (PST) but if I'm on and you want to play together or just chat and trade feel free to reach out.

IncGamers Member

I've been playing PoE lately, but hopped on D3 today. PoE is great, but it needs a bit more beta skill tweaking and I don't want to get too attached to a character while those things are still in flux.

Anyways, I'm not sure how long I'll play D3 this time around. I'm presently going self-found in HC, although I don't know if I'll still keep that up at 60. I might. Depends how much I am/am not enjoying stuff, I guess. I started a monk and a demon hunter today, though the demon hunter will probably be my main until it dies. I forget my handle, but I'll try to add some of you guys later if I end up playing D3 a bit more and it wasn't a one-day whim.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by dugati View Post

I made it past NM belial last night, though I had another one of those awkward lag spikes during the phase where he jams his arms(tentacles? spikes?) in the ground and causes those eruptions...same way I died last time around. Thankfully this time I had just activated spirit walk, so made it out alive.

It's a little concerning that I've encountered that lag spike around the same point each time now, has anyone else had trouble with that?

Onward to Act3!