Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: Derpy Fridaily

Derpy Fridaily

Halllllo everyone.

So here I am, sitting in the office and mas... erm, trying to be productive.
    It's Friday today, and it's great. Sick and tired of job this week and actually seriously thinking of a vacation.

Also, it's the first day of spring.
    Suck it off winter! Get the hell outa here and don't forget to take all your snow and ice with you.
    I'll still leave my Christmas Tree in my room though. I like it a lot.

And (attention Bronies!) it's Derpy Hooves day!

the rules are simple and fun, and even you don't give a damn flying poo about ponies, you'll enjoy the rules:

-Muffins. At least one must be consumed by days end, lest Pinkie's tail twitch for you.
    -The Muffin shaped cake is fine even if you are not Orthodox Derpy.
    -An article must be moved from one area of the house and placed in the wrong one for the entire Hoofiday.
    -Letters must be hoof written and delivered to those you love within delivery distance. E-mails have now been recognized for those too far for this observance.
    At least try to deliver one RL letter.
    The Letters are to be about why you love them or are thankful they are your friend. (Bonus writing a loving friendship letter to an enemy.)
    -Anytime a picture of you is taken or you see yourself in a mirror, you must give the traditional Derpy Occular salute. 9_6

D2:
    Not much! Played my paladin a bit and got really frustrated. I want an untwinked KABOOM ranger, so I need a Ravenclaw. I ran Meph, Diablo, Shenk, Eldritch and Baal multiple times. I got a Ravenfrost from Baal and Telling of Beads from Diablo. I have partial Sigons and my Mercenary wears that CBF green normal unique body armor (forgot the name).

AND NOT A SINGLE BOW WAS DROPPED THAT DAY (and the day before it. And the day before it. And the day bef... well, you get the idea).

OVG:
    Path of Exile (or, as I prefer to call it, DiabloII 2). Leveled my marauder up to lvl 25 and the guy is quite beefy and generally looks like he's able to survive a direct hit from a tank cannon. I'm looking forward to pushing him to Nightmare difficulty ASAP.
    Last edited by naranjadita; 01-03-2013 at 08:08.

Re: Derpy Fridaily

RL: Taking Briony to Fife Animal Park for the day, and then out for a drink with my Dad, followed by a Chinese take away and staying at Briony's Also stopping smoking today.

D2: Some Travincal tuns before I go.

OVG: Noes?

RL: Started working on my thesis. Boring, technical and in a foreign language. Just what I wanted.

D2: Starting a new necro to carry a new runeword.

OVG: Maybe tekken or gran turismo

BattleTag kestegs-1550

RL: work. Maybe. If I feel like it.
    Is my niece's birthday today, do there will be family shenanigans today and tomorrow. Le sigh.

D2: nah.

OVG: PoE of course! Did a few maps yesterday with my templar. Started a HC witch and died on the tidal quest. Started a new HC witch and skipped that quest....

Derp!

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

RL: Finals start a week from Monday.... Which means time to start watching lectures over again and taking notes.....

D2: Maybe a little with the fireball sorc.

OVG: No.

RL: Ran some errands, got more asparagus to stir fry. Got a new shirt with owls on it. Owls are so cute.

D2: 1.10s meteorb sorc. I'm not sure why I chose this to run the HF, since Hephasto has 75 fr in Hell. Okay, I do know why. I was not going to pick poison, I wanted teleport, I wanted something not gear-dependent, and abyss knights are immune to lightning. Now at lvl 67, the synergized Fireball and Meteor are really starting to be nice though. Breaking into Hell will be pretty tough, at least for my merc.

OVG: brother is away, so I'll wait to play more Knytt Stories.

IncGamers Member

Hi all.

RL: It's Saturday here. Super tired from the week at work. Think I'm staying too stressed and tense (in a physical, muscular sense as well as mental). Will still get to the gym today and have a heavy leg workout. Leg workouts are hard. Then meeting up with my old housemate for a couple of drinks and a catch up in the city.

D2: Playing a bit this morning. Really enjoying my 1.13d HC single pass Classic sword barb. He's just entering the arcane sanctuary in normal at lvl 25 - doing nearly full clears. Gambled some nice bastard swords and he's happy for now, but I don't know what I'll be using at lvl 30. Should also go back and finish up some projects in 1.06b or something. Starting too many chars as always.

OVG: None.