Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[1.13d FAM SC] PvP smiter giebaway

[1.13d FAM SC]
    [1.13d FAM SC]

Greetings traveler.
    I guess we both know what are you after while reading this thread but I'll ask you anyway...

Did you ever want to play pvp in D2? Perhaps your wealth didn't allow you, perhaps you are one of those HC nubs that shrugs when us SC nubs die, talk about how XP loss hurts, or perhaps you didn't even know there is hostile button in D2. Would you like to step into scariest area in D2? Feel like dieing faster than barb stuck in middle of WW that has IM curse over his head while whirling quad dollpack, and still having fun? Want to show us how things are done by real men? Feeling like meeting some nubs in Blood Moor, chat with them in friendly environment while trying to kill their chars and have fun? Then you are at right place.

After rolling Grief BA with Gripphon (that failed so deliciously), we were thinking why not to salvage it. Perhaps it would make someone happy. That's why we made cheap PvP smiter/charger pally and tossed it up here for grabs. Character is pretty strong and even if you go straight from zero or HC, you won't have to hunt many/any additional items and will still be able to play with him.

Now, since character isn't exactly made out of remains of untwinked character stash, we would like to give it to someone who is member of SPF (not SPTF) for some time and has *some* history there. We won't be picky about who to give this char but I doubt that you would get it if you joined forums in last week or so.

Some rules:

1. This is PvP character. If you are not into PvP don't ask for it.
    2. Don't ask for items individually.
    3. If you have PvP character don't ask for this one. This is a chance for someone new to join PvP scene.
    4. If you receive this pack it would be nice of you to make another PvP char by yourself. I won't enforce it ofc, but it would be nice to show us that you are up for PvP.
    5. You did not like PvP, bored with this char or quitting diablo? Just send me back whole set and I'll make sure someone else gets it again.
    6. When you receive items, please leave readouts below.
    7. Not necessary but it would be nice of you to post Pat thread once you finish character

Items you will get:
    Spoiler

Be aware of some things:

1. You will have to level character yourself. We are providing only equipment.
    2. Character uses ATMAbugged 1.07 item. By accepting it, you agree to this practice, at least in SC.
    3. SPF PvP is mostly Eurocentric these days, and often times on weekend. Be aware that the further you are away from Europe, the bigger lag might mess you up.

* if you would still like to try this but you are heavily opposed to ATMAbugging, toss me PM and I'll try to arrange Grief PB to be instead of Axe as weapon. Bear in mind that it will have effect on weapon range, and will make some duels more dicey.

** I'm nub and if I forgot something I'll edit post later

Re: [1.13d FAM SC] PvP smiter giebaway

Dang, that's a pretty nice little package. For better or worse, I'm busy with LLD stuff, and thus don't qualify for this giebaway. But I can't wait to duel once I'm ready! My level 30 bowa is almost done (with temp jewels/charms), and my lvl 30 kicker is nearly done with her equipment (she'll hit level 30 dtalon for 6 kicks once I get some +2MA gloves)

Hoping to LLD with this community soon, and uh, sorry for the OT.

Are you calling me a HC nub? Them there are fighting words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Come on guys. Nobody wants to try PvP?

Even if you are HC and don't want to spend much time leveling a SC char I'm sure we can help you rushing/leveling.

Imagine the HC rush, all the time! Imagine killing (and being killed by) Duriel/Ancients/wtv again and again!

1.13 HC (SC?) fts fam

Hmm. I have never tried PvP or a smiter, but I guess I could be convinced to try it out - especially if a rush/some baaling could be added to the package I must admit I'm not very excited about questing/leveling in SC.

Edit: I know it's mentioned in OP that I will have to level my self - but I'm not sure I would ever get it done, hence if this is the case, you shouldn't give anything to me. Of course I would be able to do some on my own, but help would be very appreciated.

However, I have never tried PvP, and have no idea if I'll like it or not. In case someone else are interested give it to them. Of course, if I get it and turn out to be not interested after trying it out, I will make a new giveaway thread.

Nice

I also have a PvP Bowie Give-away ready, it would be great if we could rush and level a second player at the same time
    Last edited by nulio; 17-03-2013 at 17:22.

[1.13d FAM SC]

Some kind of rush/leveling can be arranged, I'm sure. I'll send you entire char tomorrow as my brother took over my D2 PC for the rest of the day. I'll toss small guide on *how to smiter* in mail, just make sure you leave it here.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by frozzzen View Post
    [1.13d FAM SC]

Some kind of rush/leveling can be arranged, I'm sure. I'll send you entire char tomorrow as my brother took over my D2 PC for the rest of the day. I'll toss small guide on *how to smiter* in mail, just make sure you leave it here.

Spoiler
    I'm down with this and the quick guide will be very appreciated.

What is this IM service you use? hamachi?

What are these evil plots occuring?

Did someone say PvP bowie? Hm... You have my slight attention....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I think later this week I can rush you without problem. Froz will take care of leveling later.

I've sent frozzzen the items I had for PvP Bowie give-away, he will complete it and make thread later.