Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

What items/ stats should I focus on? (First post, hello everybody)

Hello everybody, my name is Rawad and this is my first post here! I am a new (end game) player to Diablo, I bought it at launch but stopped at Act 2 Inferno a few months back. I am now back for good and decided to roll a barb, and I hit 60 a little over a week ago. I have been using the WW build, which is pretty faceroll, but it gets the job done. I farm MP5 pretty easily right now but I'm looking to get into the higher Monster Power levels, eventually reaching 10. I just need some direction now as to what to spend my gold on, and what piece should be replaced first. Any criticism is welcome (as long as it is constructive), I am eager to learn.

My profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S...5/hero/5085181

Diablo: IncGamers Member mortuus's Avatar

Re: What items/ stats should I focus on? (First post, hello everybody)

looks good overall but since you use ww i would swap out the mace for a echoing fury, really good mainhand weapon combined with the bul khatos sword. Also more critical hit damage is needed if u aim to go higher u most do alot more damage then what u do already.

BattleTag mordell-1747

I think that if you were willing to sacrifice movement speed, then you could make great gains in damage.

Reaper of Souls Beta Tester mojolevel's Avatar
    BattleTag Mojo-1577

I think you may want to consider giving up a little attack speed in favor of higher crit chance/damage (primarily damage). It is probably one of the more expensive places to start, but you might want to consider finding an upgrade for the rare ring you're using, something with crit damage at the higher range for that slot. If you're not married to IAS, swapping out your inna's for a pair of rare pants might net your more strength and you could definitely pick up 70-80 all resistances there too.

Edit: Removed link to barb - recently changed build from WW to HOTA/Rend so no longer applicable to OPs question.
    Last edited by mojolevel; 26-03-2013 at 12:12.