Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 169

Thread: Droris Itemlist

  1. #11
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    747

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Unless macbeth needs it, i'd like to buy you raven frost 20/243.
    I really have no idea about a fair price... 1 ist? 2 ists? Help D:

  2. #12
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    307

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Sorry mate missed that. Shall we say Mal for the Gheeds?

  3. #13
    IncGamers Member Drorinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    190

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireerif View Post
    Sorry mate missed that. Shall we say Mal for the Gheeds?
    Mal sounds good to me

    @erfel i'm going to wait till macbeth gives a response if he needs it if not you can have it 1ist sounds fine to me

  4. #14
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    307

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Drorinus View Post
    Mal sounds good to me

    @erfel i'm going to wait till macbeth gives a response if he needs it if not you can have it 1ist sounds fine to me
    You around for trade now or shall I set up a mule?

  5. #15
    IncGamers Member Drorinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    190

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireerif View Post
    You around for trade now or shall I set up a mule?
    i'm online right now you can whisp me *drori-mule_II

  6. #16
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    *xi_macbeth
    Posts
    764

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    I ll let erfel have that raven. He seems to need the AR more than me :-).

    For the sacred targe and the lowest raven i bid 8 ists.

  7. #17
    IncGamers Member Drorinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    190

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Quote Originally Posted by macbeth View Post
    I ll let erfel have that raven. He seems to need the AR more than me :-).

    For the sacred targe and the lowest raven i bid 8 ists.
    sounds good to me

    @erfel if you want the raven for 1 ist setup a mule or tell me when you see me online on etf maybe i find the time to do a direct trade

  8. #18
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    1,176

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Stone of Jordan (Little blue Skin)

    Offer Lo rune

    *barbia

  9. #19
    IncGamers Member Drorinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    190

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Quote Originally Posted by barbia View Post
    Stone of Jordan (Little blue Skin)

    Offer Lo rune

    *barbia
    deal i'll try to whisp you ingame

  10. #20
    IncGamers Member AresQL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    65

    Re: Droris Itemlist

    Raven Frost 249 Attack Rating / 20 Dex --> would 3 ists be fine?

    Thx for raven.
    Last edited by AresQL; 22-02-2013 at 12:12.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •