Well it has been awhile since my last tournament and considering things are quite around here, i think it is perfect time for another tournament by yours truly. I have decided to re-create a classic which is "The Green with Envy tournament" A tourney i hosted on 2 different occasions and combine it with a very old tournament in the S/U Item Worshippers Tourney, hosted originally by Jiansonz. So here we go!
Characters & Gameplay
- Your character must be HC although it if you cant you may go SC, but a SC death disqualifies the character from further participation.
- If your character dies, you may re-enter with another character. There is no limit to this rule, you may re-enter as many times as you wish.
- Players can use versions from 1.10+
- Players can use any character class, any build, and assign stat and skill points as desired.
- Re-specing is allowed if you wish to use it.
- Any /players setting is allowed, and may be changed at will.
- Any merc may be used.
- Single pass only (no re running of act bosses and areas).
- You may return to previous acts and difficulties, however you may not leave town (you may retrieve Wirts Leg for Cow level, please avoid killing if possible and no picking up loot).
- Atma may be used as an extended stash.
- Quests can be completed whenever you wish (ex. you may use the normal socket quest in NM).
- Your character must be Untwinked (no twinking of items, you must start with nothing).
- Only S/U's (Set and Unique Items) may be equipped! White or grey items may be used until a S/U item is found for each slot (means no rings or amulets until a S/U item drops). After an appropriate S/U item has been found, you must use that item for that slot or go empty. If you are unable to equip it (ex. you don't have enough dex), then you must do your best to equip it (i.e reach the requirements as fast as possible). Once you find multiple appropriate S/U items for a specific slot (helm, armour etc), then you are able to decide which one you wish to wear.
- S/U weapons you find can be used towards any of the three weapon slots (primary, switch, merc) at your choice. Once you find your third S/U weapon you must fill the last slot (it is your choice which slot that is!). If your merc cannot equip any of the three S/U weapons, he/she must go weaponless. If this is to occur you may do a couple things:
* You may continue to use your current merc (who will be weaponless) and hope that an appropriate weapon drops.
* Or, you may switch mercs and equip it with the third S/U weapon (if of course the merc can equip it, if not it must remain weaponless until an appropriate weapon drops).
- Sockets may only be filled with emeralds/topaz's (no other gem allowed) and jewels with the green and yellow/gold graphics. Runes are not allowed to be filled into any socket.
- All charms are allowed as with scrolls, potions, tomes etc.
- Merc equipment must follow the same rules as your character (socketables and S/U items).
- Quest items (e.g. Khalim’s Will) may be equipped temporarily only when necessary to complete quests. Quest rewards (Charsi, Anya) may not be equipped.
- Gambling for S/U items is encouraged!
Signup + Updates
This tournament starts now. Players may sign up at any time.
The tournament will run until interest has been lost (no posts in 2 weeks). Please sign up using the table below. Please restrain from posting the table if it becomes too big (i.e alot of participants), as it uses up too much space and takes too much time. Just post your information at the bottom of your post. Like this:
Character name, build, act, difficulty, area level, No. of S/U's equipped (including Merc)
Code:Name Character Class Area Level S/U's Equipped ----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------- Morathi TBA TBA Act 1 Normal 1 0