Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: New life expected in Dawnmaster's Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    The only problem is they pee and **** sometims in certain areas of the house. Don't know why, they just do. I'll never forget the day that the female cat decided to take a piss on the Xmas tree skirt (the cloth that goes under the tree). Sniffed it, thought it was a good place, squatted. Oh, my brother was so angry, lol!! I sorta was too but couldn't help but laugh. And they have litter boxes so I don't understand what is up with that. :/

Speaking of that, Dawnmaster, whenever you get to the potty training stage, make sure they don't decide to wipe their butt on the wall or take poo in both hands and give your house and new paint job. Also, let them know what toilet paper is and that this is what you use, not Mom's good bath towels.
    Actually, cats are known to take a piss for the 2 most obvious reasons:
    - the litter box is not cleaned out enough
    - some smell is disturbing their territory, so they mark it as their own (I know when we have my wife's sister's feline over for visit, she always pees on any clothing that lies on the bedroom floor, because the smell of our cats lying there is in them)

As far as the potty training goes, I don't think it'll be a problem to teach them about not touching poop with your hand / using toilet paper / etc, I've only heard of 1 person I know that ever grabbed and smeared poop as a child.

I do know that a while ago, 1 of our cats had a piece of ... stuck to his behind, he decided to sit on the kitchen floor and drag his behind all over floor, leaving a nice smelly poopy trail...
    Now, some people say the smell of baby poo is not so bad as kittie's, others say it's worse (in the end, it all depends on the diet), but suffice to say that I came about 5 times extremely close to vomiten my intestines out when I had to clean his butt and the floor...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    Yeah, I like the current level of tech and com, but I'm a little scared to introduce my kid in this world, my generation grew with it, we still have some sense of what climbing a real tree is, and where to look up a certain book in the library etc.

Kids nowadays are always indoors with the latest (expensive) gadgets...
    Don't be surprised if your parents had similar feelings about their time when they had children themselves. I still think it's no worse, just different, and with the possibilities of now, less is "hidden". It's not like nowadays there's more abuse or so, it's now that people talk about it. Back in the day people just whispered and "everyone in the village knew but nobody did something."
    As for technology, it's always changing, you can't stay ahead of the next generation. I gave up a long time ago.
    Hence I'm a hag

Don't worry, it's against my religion to remove any parts from my body, which itself was a gift from God.
    (Being an Atheist, I always use this line when religious people try to convince me to undergo circumcision)
    Definitely don't have him circumcised - he'll miss out on the delights of old smegma and urinary tract infections.

You sure it's going to be a boy?

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Cool Dawnmaster - I'm with the Sikh's on everything but the no shaving part as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Definitely don't have him circumcised - he'll miss out on the delights of old smegma and urinary tract infections.

You sure it's going to be a boy?
    Just wash it every day and you'll be fine

Regarding the gender, the doctors asked us if we wanted to know, and at first I did want to know, but because of tremendous pressure of my environment to reveal the gender, I declined the doctor's offer, and as of now, me and the misses are still clueless what will be born.

The general idea in my family is that it'll be a boy, the general idea in her family is that it'll be a girl, all our friends keep suspiciously quiet about the subject.

Personally, I'm hoping for a girl, my wife doesn't care what gender.

IncGamers Member

I've only heard of 1 person I know that ever grabbed and smeared poop as a child.
    Bad news: that should be species. Freud called it the Anal Stage.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    Bad news: that should be species.
    In that case it wouldn't be only "1". We're currently feeding our dog some sort of capsaicin treat so that he'll stop - and he hasn't yet!

If there's one thing worse than cleaning up his latest "meal", it's cleaning it up after he's regurgitated it.

I really should have named him Adam Levine, he's such a devoted shyte-muncher. He's far better looking, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    Bad news: that should be species. Freud called it the Anal Stage.
    Was that his analyses?

It really is lame pun day for me.

I've cleaned the houses of mentally disabled people. They smear poo everywhere. Usually most of it on the mirror and the bathroom tiles though. Also they don't flush. No idea what that is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Was that his analyses?

It really is lame pun day for me.

I've cleaned the houses of mentally disabled people. They smear poo everywhere. Usually most of it on the mirror and the bathroom tiles though. Also they don't flush. No idea what that is about.
    Maybe they're bored and trying to fingerpaint a painting for you, using the tiles and mirror as frames?

Flushing a toilet is a bad idea, it would get rid of their only paint-source!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    You are naive Vivi. The type of surface doesn't matter.

Ha ha, kidding (about the naive part, sadly.)