Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: New life expected in Dawnmaster's Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Stillman, don't freak. My clock is in full swing and I'm freaking out that I'm running out of time too. And I'm opposite of what Dredd said. It's not my willingness holding me back... actually, it kinda is. I'm scared to death of falling in love again because I don't want to go through that again. Yes, it's a part of this stupid life cycle, but ya know, not ready to go through the gut-wrenching, heart-breaking, crying everyday for two to three weeks, overeating, sad, ****ed up depression that lasts months, sometimes years. Also, I need to get myself straightened out and let's not even talk about that!!

Plus, I feel I've chased men most of my life. I'm gonna sit my fat-*** (hey, I'm toning it up! AND OMG IT HURTS! But the burn is nice. means I'm building a bigger and muscular butt! ) over there and let him come to me. Lazy? Probably. "Not the way to find THE ONE" ? I don't give a ****! If he really wants me, he will come to me.
    Leo, as someone who's been sitting on his *** letting them come to him, I can tell you the quality of potential mates drops considerably when you do this. That or I'm just at the age where the non-weirdos are taken.

Although, you have an advantage, in that you have boobies.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

I'm a weirdo. Wait, did you want weirdos?

Ahh, magical bags of fat that when pushed together can sway any wise man of logical decision making. Any wise straight man. Unless you're a *** dude who likes moobies. >.>

*grabs self*

Oh, yeah. Bags of magical fun. Wait, why am I touching myself?

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Why not?

Your aways there right?

Me and my girls have been best buds since I was 14. Actually, they weren't buds for very long. XD they blossomed kinda quickly.

Me and my girls have been best buds since I was 14. Actually, they weren't buds for very long. XD they blossomed kinda quickly.
    Do they have names?

They did at one point but I have long forgotten what their names were. I didn't call them by specific names. Usually stuck with "boobs" , "girls," "rack", or "chesticles."

BattleTag What Me Worry?

They did at one point but I have long forgotten what their names were. I didn't call them by specific names. Usually stuck with "boobs" , "girls," "rack", or "chesticles."
    Good for you, people that "Name" their own body parts are insecure with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    the whole reason they had names to begin with was because I didn't understand dudes naming their junk! Thought, "Well, if guys can name their junk, I can name my chest!" and they received names. This was also over ten years ago when I barely had grass on my front lawn, like the rest of stupid classmates.

Anyways... So about babies living in mansions....

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    How about people that name other people's body parts?

the whole reason they had names to begin with was because I didn't understand dudes naming their junk! Thought, "Well, if guys can name their junk, I can name my chest!" and they received names. This was also over ten years ago when I barely had grass on my front lawn, like the rest of stupid classmates.

Anyways... So about babies living in mansions....
    How about that baby yeah...

Well, I evacuated my hobby room, it is now the baby room (don't worry, I build a new hobby room first)
    Baby's room got fresh new paint, all the furniture is setup, at this moment, all we need is a babyphone/babybottles/unisex baby clothing.

Wifey should be stopping her work in about 2 weeks, then it's off to prepare the suitcase for when we have to leave to the hospital in a hurry, and try to relax for 1.5 months ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    How about people that name other people's body parts?

How about that baby yeah...

Well, I evacuated my hobby room, it is now the baby room (don't worry, I build a new hobby room first)
    Baby's room got fresh new paint, all the furniture is setup, at this moment, all we need is a babyphone/babybottles/unisex baby clothing.

^^
    I think you will find there's more you need than that.

I think you will find that, what you need, what's still missing, in this lovely new babyroom, is in fact, a baby.