Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Re: New life expected in Dawnmaster's Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    You are naive Vivi. The type of surface doesn't matter.

Ha ha, kidding (about the naive part, sadly.)
    Are you sad I am not naive?! That's a bit harsh.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Vivi, i loved your pun! I try to do the same when the conversation is fit for it. ^_^

Our Time Window is closing fast now, only 8 weeks to go, and this weekend are her last work days.

People generally start to offer more and more unwanted advice as of late though...
    I can easily ignore most of it, but my wife is getting quite stressy ^^

Be a girl, be a girl! *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    I can easily ignore most of it, but my wife is getting quite stressy ^^
    Yeah, who does she think she is, right? Not like there's any reason she should be out-of-sorts... [/sarc]

Remind yourself that you really wouldn't enjoy carrying a cantaloupe in your rectum for ~9 mos. and then taking a multi-hour crap.

Be a girl, be a girl! *crosses fingers*
    What do you want to be a girl for, given what I've just mentioned?

Seriously, stress? The real stress comes AFTER. Mostly due to lack of sleep. You have entire worlds of insomnia you're going to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Yeah, who does she think she is, right? Not like there's any reason she should be out-of-sorts... [/sarc]

Remind yourself that you really wouldn't enjoy carrying a cantaloupe in your rectum for ~9 mos. and then taking a multi-hour crap.

What do you want to be a girl for, given what I've just mentioned?

Seriously, stress? The real stress comes AFTER. Mostly due to lack of sleep. You have entire worlds of insomnia you're going to explore.
    Not so much the pregnancy, my wife is stressy and impatient by nature, it's just worse now.

I don't want to imagine the rectum part...

And why do I want a girl, I don't know, why do people want power, money, fame, etc...?
    I only have 2 real dreams atm: raise a baby girl into adulthood, and own a mustang.
    I also have "unrealistic" dreams: self-develop an artificial intelligence, survive a global apocalypse (preferably zombie scenario) and if time is left, explore outer-space!

Actually, insomnia has been a close friend/enemy for the last 15 years orso, heck I only got 3 hours of sleep last night (spent an actual 3 of them in bed, nothing more)
    My worst enemy is going to be the smell and crying, I'm very sense-sensitive (can't stand bright lights, smell just about everything before others do, and hear the cat breathing while I'm trying to sleep)

The smell is gonna make me vomit, I've accepted that, but the crying is going to be nerve-wracking and pushing my patience to limits it has never seen before, I'm not sure what I can do to prevent myself from snapping (still working on this issue, ear plugs come to mind, but I need to hear my alarm to get up for work, and I need the hear the crying if something's wrong...)

What do you want to be a girl for,
    And why do I want a girl, I don't know, why do people want power, money, fame, etc...?
    Yup, you're already having cognitive issues.

Best thing to do with sleep is try to have 'shifts' of some kind. I'm insomniac for early AM, so my wife staying up later kind of covered both ends. Trying to have one person take the whole night generally doesn't work as well.

Yup, you're already having cognitive issues.
    I assumed that was some sort of typo actually

Best thing to do with sleep is try to have 'shifts' of some kind. I'm insomniac for early AM, so my wife staying up later kind of covered both ends. Trying to have one person take the whole night generally doesn't work as well.
    We're not sure what do to on this end, I know people where the wife does the mid-week nights, and the husband does the weekend nights, because he works full time, and she only half time.

Personally we've had the idea of my wife getting up one night, me the next etc... Since I have vast problems falling asleep after being up and around, and I'd like to get some sleep every once every other day ^^

I just hope I don't fall asleep while I'm feeding the baby because it's quiet and I'm overly exhausted...
    But I'd better hope I have a baby like myself, according to my parents I slept quickly and deeply when I was one, they could feed me and change my diaper and I continued sleeping.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

We're not sure what do to on this end,
    That sounds right.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Don't worry so much about falling asleep during the feed ... it's the commute to work in the morning you have to worry about :frown:

The smell might not be so bad. You may want to put some cat litter on the bottom of the diaper bin though. It will absorb the smell.
    New diapers are nothing of the sort that were around when we were young. They reduce the smell too.

Taking it in shifts with sleep and looking after the baby is actually a good idea I'd say. There is a chance your baby will cry a lot and then there's some issue, but I think or hope most babies will only cry for baby reasons: hungry, diaper is full, getting teeth, stuff like that.