Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Weekly Diablo 2 challenge contest

Thorns aura doesn't work on structures.

Nicely done Jas. Though I would have used GA instead of strafe, auto hit is a big deal in these type of situations.

BattleTag nswhorse-1450

I was considering GA, but Strafe did the job, and leeched back a lot more mana. Really, I could have plinked him with normal attack and it wouldn't have mattered, so long as I kept a beefy Valk under his nose.

Zaph: Yeah forgot it was an aura, then maybe you could start with an Iron golem made of some shield or smth? Or just bite it and take the 20. min

IncGamers Member

Well, it appears I did not think of what the winning criteria would be. How embarrassing.

I'll leave it to scrcrw to give us the next challenge, since he was the first to post his solution. If he doesn't want it, anyone else can come forward. But please give something interesting.

IncGamers Member

Hi,

I think these weekly challenges is a fun idea and gives people with less play time some fun options beside embarking on a tourney. I was thinking about some of MongoJerry's posts from way back and the unique challenges he tried. I can't remember for sure the details, and it appears his articles are no longer on here, but there was one where he took a HC naked sorc through ACT 1 normal, defeating Andariel. I believe he didn't use skills, or gear but that was a long time ago and I can't remember all the details. If anyone had this article to share I would appreciate it. Perhaps at some point this could be a challenge.

I remember something like that as well...maybe not the same thing but I remember a competition to see who could kill andy at the lowest level possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

The naked rambler challenge!

See who can run from harrogath to the bloody foothills waypoint the fastest without using any gear or charms! Must be in hell.

Kind of like a hill climb event...

So who can climb Mount Everes....I mean Arreat the fastest?
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by kstarm View Post
    Hi,
    ... I was thinking about some of MongoJerry's posts from way back and the unique challenges he tried. ...
    I got a doppelganger? Or am I the doppelganger?

I guess we will never know.