Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70
  1. #41
    IncGamers Member Dawnmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,816

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    The movie Predator. It's a huge classic in America to the point where there are no other "predator" meanings.
    Don't forget Chris Hansen!

  2. #42
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Trees
    Posts
    13,460

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    1-Do you call mosquitoes "skeets"?
    2-Do you call cucumbers "cukes"?
    3-*Do you look at Auto Trader daily to find that black and white pic of a particular 70's muscle car and say to yourself, "That's the one. That's the one I want to own someday." ?

    If you answered "no" to all, then congratulations--you are not a Greater Hick. You can sleep well after looking at those nice clean nails.
    Oh, gawd. I'm a hick. I call mosquitoes their proper name, but when writing a grocery list, I write "cukes". I don't call them that but I will short hand it that way. Used to work at a restaurant... in my small hometown... where one guy did... call... them.... ****! >< And I don't look at Auto Trader mags but man, I have such a boner for Stringrays.



    I don't find objects sexy, but ohmygawd I want to lick the curves on this thing and just caress it! Beautiful. Wish I could have one.

    Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    I reserve all my slipperiness for conversations with Leo.
    WHOOOOAAA....



    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    Don't forget Chris Hansen!
    "Oh, I know who you are, Chris Hanson, but see, I calls ya Chris Handsome. I watch yo’ TV show all the time. So you can gon’ head & brang in them cameras & po-lices waitin’ outside, it don’t make me no difference. Now, I tell you what: I likes ya, & I want cha. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way; the choice is yours."



    I don't expect a lot of people to get this reference. >.>

  3. #43
    IncGamers Member Dawnmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,816

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    I don't find objects sexy, but ohmygawd I want to lick the curves on this thing and just caress it! Beautiful. Wish I could have one.


    These are more my "wet dream" ^^

  4. #44
    IncGamers Member Stevinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    5,003

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Oh, gawd. I'm a hick. I call mosquitoes their proper name, but when writing a grocery list, I write "cukes". I don't call them that but I will short hand it that way. Used to work at a restaurant... in my small hometown... where one guy did... call... them.... ****! >< And I don't look at Auto Trader mags but man, I have such a boner for Stringrays.

    *sexy vet pic*

    I don't find objects sexy, but ohmygawd I want to lick the curves on this thing and just caress it! Beautiful. Wish I could have one.
    Totally normal. Except we call them Skeeters. The last "er" makes us not hicks.

    We grow our own cukes, well, the family does, I don't have a yard i'm allowed to plant in. We sometimes call them that.


    And as for sexy objects:
    59red2.jpg
    This one for summer

    1000000004_main_lg.jpg
    and this one for winter. We don't want salt on the vet.

    Shut up, I love those old grand wagoneers. That one needs a little bit bigger tires though. If I can't find one of those, then...

    When I was in high school, my best friend had one of these:
    Ross_TX_89Blazer_1RR.jpg

    with just a slight lift (less than shown), a CB/PA that we made out of the old speakers when we re-did the stereo. We made little mounts and set them up behind the grill. That truck found its way into all sorts of trouble. The thing was invincible. That could be an acceptable replacement for my winter ride. Heck, that one isn't that much older than the burban i'm driving now.

  5. #45
    IncGamers Member jmervyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    12,936

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    And I don't look at Auto Trader mags but man, I have such a boner for Stringrays.
    Always knew you were a dude.

    I'm not so much for the Stingrays, myself. I'm probably REALLY outdated, but when I was young it was always...
    Spoiler

  6. #46
    IncGamers Member Dawnmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,816

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Spoiler
    If we're going old school all the way, my earliest and bestest memories of cars:
    Spoiler

  7. #47
    IncGamers Member BobCox2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    UnderYourDoorMat
    BattleTag What Me Worry?
    Posts
    10,824

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    My First Car was close to this exact type though the rear window was different




    Formula S 383 V8

    Silver 68 Special edition Cuda with the wraparound rear window.
    Low end torque city.

    It was my Dads.

    He also had a 69 Roadrunner (The Gold one) that he liked better, and a white 66 Ford Fairlane Sedan
    for Mom.

    I learned to drive with Muscle Power and cheap gas.
    Last edited by BobCox2; 25-02-2013 at 00:05.

  8. #48
    IncGamers Member Dawnmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,816

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    I was originally going for a Mazda Mx3, I called the garage I wanted to buy the car, they said okay, come over and we'll sign the papers, but when I got there, they just sold the car to somebody who just came by to check on cars...
    So I settled for a Hyundai Excell, after that I bought a new car, Ford Focus Trend, and after that I've actually been a year without a car, doing everything with a bicycle, and now we bought a new family car, a Dacia Lodgy Laureat.

    Still waiting for a chance to buy my "wet dream" Mustang...

    EDIT: damn, we're going way off topic here ^^

  9. #49
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,689

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    [tries to look innocent]

  10. #50
    IncGamers Member Stevinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    5,003

    Re: Predator Snarls in Belgian Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    I was originally going for a Mazda Mx3, I called the garage I wanted to buy the car, they said okay, come over and we'll sign the papers, but when I got there, they just sold the car to somebody who just came by to check on cars...
    So I settled for a Hyundai Excell, after that I bought a new car, Ford Focus Trend, and after that I've actually been a year without a car, doing everything with a bicycle, and now we bought a new family car, a Dacia Lodgy Laureat.

    Still waiting for a chance to buy my "wet dream" Mustang...

    EDIT: damn, we're going way off topic here ^^
    That MX3 you didn't buy would've been the most fun of them all. And now that you're with child, you've gotta wait 20 years to get anything cool.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •