Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Re: This is it, boys, this is WAR! I'm scared. Really.

Forget that, someone give him props for perspicacious. There's a $20 word if I ever heard one. I had to google it.

The job has so few people with any sort of vocabulary, I don't get a lot of good ones. Too bad I can't now go use it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    The term wasn't referencing a majority segment of humanity. Just one very strange breed of pooch. Why would I object?
    Because you're a... nutjob?

*runs and hides behind Steve*

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    Forget that, someone give him props for perspicacious. There's a $20 word if I ever heard one. I had to google it.

The job has so few people with any sort of vocabulary, I don't get a lot of good ones. Too bad I can't now go use it anywhere.
    I OED'd it. Good word!

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    Because you're a... nutjob?

*runs and hides behind Steve*
    Circular logic fail. Plus, you think his martial arts skillz can protect you from my NSA-fu?

Oddly enough, both my son & I had bad dreams last night, probably spurred by indigestion. His involved being shot by laser beams (we watched Babylon 5). Mine were that someone (probably a /b/ punk) was clumsily hacking my computer while I watched. I got his home phone number and address, proceeding to beat him to a pulp. I discussed bad dreams with my son when he woke, and to never forget that they are <his> dreams, that he can pray, and that he can manipulate what happens in them.

As to my unwanted status as the OTF's Bill O'Reilly, I like vocabulary. Perspicacious was because I'm generally pretty accurate; Palin was the VP pick, there was an attack by North Korea against the South (though not a 'hot' war as I feared), and Techno's genetics suffer from inbreeding.

It's all about considering numerous variables, see?

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Oddly enough, both my son & I had bad dreams last night, probably spurred by indigestion. His involved being shot by laser beams (we watched Babylon 5). Mine were that someone (probably a /b/ punk) was clumsily hacking my computer while I watched. I got his home phone number and address, proceeding to beat him to a pulp. I discussed bad dreams with my son when he woke, and to never forget that they are <his> dreams, that he can pray, and that he can manipulate what happens in them.
    I woke up to massive Leg cramps Last night, So I will take bad dreams over that any night, I'm still limping.
    :(
    A have had neck and upper back cramps and tension at night L8tly as well. Sucks.

I did some research today and as well as up-ing my calcium and potassium levels via TUM's and Cream of Tarter today, from the old wives tales section of advice I have put a cap-full of pickle juice ready to drink on the bedside table if i get them again tonight, and I even put a bar of soap under the sheet at the foot of the bed.

Merv, always on the brink of violence. I wonder from whence your rage comes. Anyway, if you have nightmares, they might be caused by Alps (little demons that feed on your fear from nightmares). You have to plug up the hole they crawled through, and get them to promise to never return. There are other things you can do, here's a site to help you:

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/nightmare.html#grimm81

You can also get a baku to eat your bad dreams.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    Merv, always on the brink of violence. I wonder from whence your rage comes.
    Thread's about war, since you're so effin' oblivious.

Good Grimm's site though, so I'll not beat you further. For the moment.

Thread's about war, since you're so effin' oblivious.

Good Grimm's site though, so I'll not beat you further. For the moment.
    it is about war, I wonder who started it. oh, right.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    I woke up to massive Leg cramps Last night, So I will take bad dreams over that any night, I'm still limping.
    :(
    A have had neck and upper back cramps and tension at night L8tly as well. Sucks.

I did some research today and as well as up-ing my calcium and potassium levels via TUM's and Cream of Tarter today, from the old wives tales section of advice I have put a cap-full of pickle juice ready to drink on the bedside table if i get them again tonight, and I even put a bar of soap under the sheet at the foot of the bed.
    Hope it ain't gout. If it is, I hear you'll want enough heroine on the bedside table for a coma.