Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Majo666-2473

Re: What are your impressions of 1.0.7?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan E View Post
    I'm incredibly annoyed at the demonic essence drop rates, because Flux is running around posting how plentiful they are on the main page.

Playing on MP4/MP5, I've gotten ONE across two nights of playing. I've gotten more legendaries than demonic essences since 1.0.7 hit
    That i would write down as insanely bad luck. I played for 5 hours yesterday and got about 20 of them

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan E View Post
    I'm incredibly annoyed at the demonic essence drop rates, because Flux is running around posting how plentiful they are on the main page.

Playing on MP4/MP5, I've gotten ONE across two nights of playing. I've gotten more legendaries than demonic essences since 1.0.7 hit (and actually one usable one, yay!).
    Wow, are you killing bosses? My monk has something like 65 DEs from about 5 or 6 act 3 runs and a bit more in Act 1 on MP6, since I made a new hellfire ring and had to stack up before doing the orgset dudes.

I haven't done any crafting yet. I'm not rolling in gold to burn it off (though I've sold 2 marquise emerald plans for 12 and 5m) and I'm not sure which ones really help me. I've got mid-quality Lacunis on my mains for the fast run and AS and crafts can't do either of those. I'm pretty happy with vile wards on shoulders, all my chars are using some set chest piece for the partial set bonus, and amulets are one item slot I've actually had good luck finding. That only leaves gloves, but the odds of getting a glove improvement seem very remote, given that all my chars now have gloves with something like 170 mainstat, 2/3 of a good trifecta roll, vit, and pickup radius.

Basically, I'd be happier if I could just sell the DEs. Wonder what they'd go for?
    --Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)

BattleTag Flexy-2748

Played 4 hours yesterday.
    Got 3xMP4 and 1xMP6 runs in. Gave me 125mill xp, and that's without using a Hellfire ring or Leoric's signet. Just the Radiant Star Ruby in my helmet.

I played with a friend. I got 3 set / 8 leg / 1 new plan / 20+ Demonic essences out of it.
    Together we got 7 set / 15 leg / 3 new plans / 40+ Demonic essences.

Can't wait to get home. 2 spaces until level 80!

Put invisible dye on my ugly vile ward and screamed like a crazy Bieber fan.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulz View Post
    I keep forgetting to to buy that dye, maybe ill remember when i play tonight...

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Wow, are you killing bosses? My monk has something like 65 DEs from about 5 or 6 act 3 runs and a bit more in Act 1 on MP6, since I made a new hellfire ring and had to stack up before doing the orgset dudes.
    Yep.

On MP4 I cleared Cath 3/4/SK/Fields/Keywarden/Decaying Crypt/Scavenger's Den, which altogether is about 18 elite packs. That was when I got one.

On MP5 I cleared the towers in A3, Cydaea, and Keep 1-3, and got none.

I mentioned it in the main page article, but I continue to wonder if Siegebreaker is getting the +chance to drop new plans. Did 2 more act 3 plan runs, and both times siegebreaker dropped a new plan. That's better than I got from Ghom or Cydaea over those 2 games.

Also, consider continuing on to act 4, now that stacks carry over.Rakanoth and Izual both have the bonus plan drop chance, and you can get to Rakanoth in about 3 minutes from the start of the act. It's not much further to Izzy either, since you can do the whole act in like 20 minutes if you're racing around with something like Tempest Rush. Certainly faster than doing 75% of Act 3 to go from Ghom and Cydaea, though obviously the other bosses and rewards are greater in Act 3.

Finally, the plans are selling instantly and still for a nice price. I got 5m for another Marquise Emerald plan, and 500k for a dex amulet in my last game. I think the sell prices will be 1/10th this in a week, so unless you're just dying to start crafting now, sell them now and take the profit.

Nice one from Cydaea. 2 plans and a DE.
    --Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kiroptus View Post
    I was curious to know why the population display has been removed from the final build.
    Because Blizzard doesn't want you to know.

Making MP games public is nice, I can finally join games when I get bored of soloing, at any desire MP.

Demonic essence and the new crafts, very nice. This is the type of gambling I want, not the crap that was in D2.

Brawling, I invested a few hours on this, some classes are overpowered at the moment though.

Very nice patch, it only keeps getting better.

Did anyone noticed that elites are more aggressive after the patch?

Elites with frozen and vortex are spamming it more, plague got a buff and stacked with molten things can get really messy and deadly

BattleTag Greer-1174

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulz View Post
    I missed that - definitely on my list to do.

Quote Originally Posted by raveharu View Post
    Making MP games public is nice, I can finally join games when I get bored of soloing, at any desire MP.

Demonic essence and the new crafts, very nice. This is the type of gambling I want, not the crap that was in D2.

Brawling, I invested a few hours on this, some classes are overpowered at the moment though.

Very nice patch, it only keeps getting better.

Did anyone noticed that elites are more aggressive after the patch?

Elites with frozen and vortex are spamming it more, plague got a buff and stacked with molten things can get really messy and deadly
    Yes, frozen is getting spammed nonstop.