Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Re: What are your impressions of 1.0.7?

I like it. My first run was an MP3 act 3 clear (stone front back to base, keeps 1- 3 and Ghom, everything leading up to and including Seige Breaker, then finished at the tower lvl 2). took me about a 1/2 hour and I got about 28mil xp, along with 3 legendaries (seeing the little star show up on the mini-map is pretty neat!), a key, a few plans, and a hand full of D. essences. The XP boost is pretty noticeable. Since I can clear MP3 pretty easily, I like being able to finally take advantage of the MF boost without sacrificing XP. I agree that reflect is much easier to deal with now.

I found a Masquise emerald plan and had to check the AH prices. Last day of sales "107,xxx,xxx" & last 10 sales "7,xxx,xxx". Anyone understand the reasoning behind the HUGE gap? I priced it at 100m to see what happens :fingers crossed:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Blizzard says 201 - 230 is the range for the fixed stat on the new archon gear.
    I just rolled 254 int on my spaulders

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by InteNuIgen View Post
    Blizzard says 201 - 230 is the range for the fixed stat on the new archon gear.
    I just rolled 254 int on my spaulders
    Did you roll another affix that could've had a +int roll?

I think the first chest I rolled has like 288 int but it's clearly spread across some other roll.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan E View Post
    Note that the act bosses DO NOT drop the new crafting recipes -- only the sub-bosses do.
    I so overlooked that, i guess spider-whore it is then.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Did you roll another affix that could've had a +int roll?

I think the first chest I rolled has like 288 int but it's clearly spread across some other roll.
    What do you mean by that?

This is another one i crafted:

IncGamers Member

Basically, there are literal affixes that something can roll. Some of those affixes are +int, others are +int/+vit, +int/+str, +int/+dex.

An item can't roll the +int affix twice, but it CAN roll both the +int affix and the +int/+vit affix, for example. In this case, you would only see the item read +int and +vit, but the +int figure would be the sum of the "int-only" affix and the int value of the "int/vit" affix. On the item you linked, you have the base +int affix, and what I would guess is a +dex/+int and a +str/+dex affix. So your 5 affixes are: poison res, life reg, MF, int/dex, str/dex. But those mainstat affixes could be any combination since the ranges within them are so large that it's hard to tell.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Basically, there are literal affixes that something can roll. Some of those affixes are +int, others are +int/+vit, +int/+str, +int/+dex.

An item can't roll the +int affix twice, but it CAN roll both the +int affix and the +int/+vit affix, for example. In this case, you would only see the item read +int and +vit, but the +int figure would be the sum of the "int-only" affix and the int value of the "int/vit" affix. On the item you linked, you have the base +int affix, and what I would guess is a +dex/+int and a +str/+dex affix. So your 5 affixes are: poison res, life reg, MF, int/dex, str/dex. But those mainstat affixes could be any combination since the ranges within them are so large that it's hard to tell.
    Thanks for clearing that up, i did not know that

I'm really hating the new crafting for amulet, etc. It makes it so that all tradeable items on the auction house are now worthless. :( Ruins the game and basically is game-breaking.

BattleTag Ignatius-1870

This is turning out to be my favorite patch yet. Looking at the patch notes, it's easy to say, "So what?" But for me, the Demonic Essence crafting has been a great boon to the overall farming experience. Though I farm pretty efficiently and get my share of drops, there are always going to be dry spells, and with the Essences being a fairly common drop and offering the small chance of perhaps crafting a GG item, it helps to fill the gaps and sort of smooth out the experience.

I also love the buffs to Monk skills since he's become my favorite class of late. Especially the improved Exploding Palm, in large packs, it just destroys.

So yeah, lots of good here. I'm happy.

IncGamers Member

I'm incredibly annoyed at the demonic essence drop rates, because Flux is running around posting how plentiful they are on the main page.

Playing on MP4/MP5, I've gotten ONE across two nights of playing. I've gotten more legendaries than demonic essences since 1.0.7 hit (and actually one usable one, yay!).

I'm really excited to be crafting some this stuff though -- my one DE has transformed into a pretty pimp chest piece (~300 int, 70ish all res, 3 sockets).