Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BattleTag Flexy-2748

Re: Q&A 1.0.7 - It's big

I tell you what I think about CM Wizards (or rather, people who feel like they get forced to use the most efficient build):
    Those are the same people who would choose the "Pink dildo-sword of the gaylord" over a normal looking sword because it has +20dps more.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by RazeBarb View Post
    I tell you what I think about CM Wizards (or rather, people who feel like they get forced to use the most efficient build):
    Those are the same people who would choose the "Pink dildo-sword of the gaylord" over a normal looking sword because it has +20dps more.
    I'd pick that sword with 20 dps less than the normal looking sword

Quote Originally Posted by RazeBarb View Post
    Well I don't even have the gear to use CM atm, so it's arcane orb and archon for me. But I should've worded myself a bit better. My point is it seems there are very few truly viable skills. Maybe that's true for the other classes as well, but if you want to be somewhat efficient, then the build choices feel very restrictive. And if you want to say farm infernal machine at high MP, it does feel like CM wizard is the most efficient by a long shot. Had it only been the difference of +20 dps, then I wouldn't be here posting about it.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by windstriker View Post
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7895009644

Is it what you hoped for?

Edit: It's big and filled with a whole lot of nothing. And monk passives are apparently fine atm, even though they weren't in october and haven't changed since.
    "filled with a whole lot of nothing"... the same as the patch itself.

IncGamers Member

I still cant wrap my mind over this whole new "gold sink" marquise gems...

Its like a whole level of mediocrity when people are cheering for a +4 stat upgrade BOA that costs 66 million to craft... what has happened to the world?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kiroptus View Post
    I still cant wrap my mind over this whole new "gold sink" marquise gems...

Its like a whole level of mediocrity when people are cheering for a +4 stat upgrade BOA that costs 66 million to craft... what has happened to the world?
    They are just clueless. Instead of fixing major issues, they are baking some kind of lame band-aids.

What's really funny, it seems that they think that the game is fine. Only some minor tweaks here and there are needed. Move along people! D3 is nearly perfect! We only need a new tier of +4 gems to make it completely perfect! XD

Why isn't the most important question even asked? Why there is still no identify all option??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbert View Post
    Why isn't the most important question even asked? Why there is still no identify all option??
    This Q&A is just a marketing ploy. ID all is not in the game, since they want you to "unwrap presents". Hundreds of crap, worthless presents per week, that is. XD

IncGamers Member

Or, because the entire Q&A session was limited to the patch, so stuff not currently in the patch wasn't up for being featured in the "Ask the Devs" menagerie.

When there's a general "items" or "game systems" Q&A and that question isn't answered, then you can legitimately complain.

IncGamers Member

Why is the monk's resource system still not being revamped? In line with that: who the **** thinks in their right mind that the monk has a lot of "good passives".

If OWE gets nerfed an not something equally good arrives they actually kill the game for me. And I'll activelly look into reselling the game (Which btw the EU gave an ultimatum up to 2015 to implement for blizzard games, otherwise they have to pay a fine of upto 10% of their annual gross income).