Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: Ender's Mafia Game

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    I suppose I can't delay any longer. At least two sides are out to get me now.

I'm Bonzo Madrid. I'm NOT mafia. I'm a lyncher though it wasn't named as such (I assume for lore reasons). I won't say my target just yet.
    no, but your char is a jerk! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Thyiad View Post
    That seems a bit excessive.
    my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhauros View Post
    Moreover, does no one else find weird that Pyro was writing to himself? Even at my noobish, I always write my stuff on a notepad so I can keep a train of though. Writing stuff in a QT makes no sense whatsoever to me, even after Pyro's explanations.

Granted, Drixx already confirmed him as a townie, but still... pretty odd.
    No because I did that in the GoT game. I made a chart for myself to keep my story straight and since Gory was my partner in that game, I kept writing to let him know my plans... if he was still reading, which comes to find out he was. It was my notepad, like others have said.

And we're not even sure if Drixx was a sane cop or naive cop. I'm betting one of the people he argued with or found suspicious yesterday killed him because he was close to the truth.

I've got nothing to lose. I'm the most kick *** person in the book... one of them, at leas.t I'm Petra. 'Nilla townie.

BattleTag nswhorse-1450

Why is anyone worried about Pyro talking to himself? It's perfectly rational, especially if he wants to leave his thoughts for his dead team-mate/s. I trust Pyro far more than I trust any of those questioning his QT actions.

And nice non-answer from zemaj. You could have claimed bomb on day 2, given the lie to FoE, and saved us from a mis-lynch which hurt the town and helped the scum. You claimed on day 3 when FoE was already done for, and your claim could provide no benefit, other than saving your own carcass. Very convenient.

Also, getting rid of Goryani would hardly be throwing away an extra lynch. It would be killing a potentially dangeours third party.

Anyway, Val is clearly not on the level and is flailing about in a vain attempt to save his bacon. Get your votes in people!

Not much has changed since I last posted...

Pharphis! Vote count if you would be so kind.

So, who do you think you're going to use your vig kill on there Gory?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhauros View Post
    I wasn't implying you are mafia, but that writing for your own pleasure may indicate the existence of a third mason, which would be great for the town since you have a positive voting block. One way or the other, I think is weird, and so far there is nothing else to talk about besides Goryani's claim, which seems weirder to me, but not much else I can say about it besides "lynch him".
    There is a way you help along a lynch. Any reason you didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    "Each Troop campsite is furnished with an outdoor restroom or "Lolly" and fresh water for washing and drinking. Scouts (Life and below) are assigned Lolly Duty on a rotating basis."
    We only ever had one spot for sitting (and we called them latrines) per site. It did prevent that from happening at least. Also, your Eagles got out of cleaning? wish our troop had that.

Quote Originally Posted by zemaj View Post
    I actually agree with the bit about unlimited vig-shots being game-breakingly unbalanced. That said, I have seen it in many, many games, though not as scum, as I said earlier.
    Wait, really? I don't remember ever seeing it, the most I recall was my 3 shot in BBB game.

Quote Originally Posted by zemaj View Post
    exactly... why should I claim, and as you point out, snub the usefulness of my PR, when it looks like a sure lynch?

Or, if we look at it another way, it could look like someone had a beer too many while crafting an epic wall of text to bury an obvi-scum that failed to get lynched the previous day, and passed out. Then had the audacity to have to be at work early the next morning. Biggest scum-tell in the book right there...

You have never had an insane-cop screw over a game have you? Maybe because 90% of players with experience will sanity-check first night? Coincidence?
    First two parts are contradictory. First you do not claim on a pretty sure lynch, and the second day when it became even more obvi-lynch, you then out yourself.

3rd part: I assume you are playing mafia somewhere else as well?

1) Non-sane cops are relatively unusual here, and usually there is a second sane one.
    2) We have had a insane cops. We have also had insane cops that get an innocent result on themselves
    3) Self checking does not give you info on anyone else in the game. Given time you can usually figure out you are an insane cop just by checking other people.

So no, I have never self checked and don't recommend it as it just wastes a night normally. If you can live a few days, you can figure out if you are insane. As for a naive cop, self-investigating is only a waste of time (and this was the only real alternate to a sane cop for Drixx, as he got 3 innocent results).

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Pharphis! Vote count if you would be so kind.
    13 alive, 7 to lynch I think
    mental counts says:
    zemaj (2): Gwaihir, Phillinnicus
    Valharous (2): Jason, zemaj

Also, as for role claims, I think we have them from everyone except Phil, noodle, Laarz, coju, if you count the strong hint from flubb.

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

It's a bit early but I'm not sure I'll be around later so I need to vote now.

I'd like a more clear lynch candidate (as in number of votes already placed) to make sure I don't split the vote. I really don't want to see another non-lynch day.

If I do get back, I'll read up and swap my vote if necessary, but I think this is the best course of action right now.

On the basis that Jason is pretty sure of him, I'm going to swing against Val.

Vote: Valhauros

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    We only ever had one spot for sitting (and we called them latrines) per site. It did prevent that from happening at least. Also, your Eagles got out of cleaning? wish our troop had that.

13 alive, 7 to lynch I think
    mental counts says:
    zemaj (2): Gwaihir, Phillinnicus
    Valharous (2): Jason, zemaj

Also, as for role claims, I think we have them from everyone except Phil, noodle, Laarz, coju, if you count the strong hint from flubb.
    Psh, on the last scout trip I was on, we didn't even have latrines, anytime we had to go to the restroom that involved more than using a tree we had to dig our own hole.

Thanks much for the count. Wait? Flub did a strong hint??? What is this world coming too?!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I can see there being a split down the middle for who's being voted for. Personally, I think zemaj is the best choice, but if everyone starts leaning towards Val then I'll vote him because I do believe he is quite scummy as well.

I don't like either of them, they both smell funny, but I don't trust zemaj and hes voting for Val, and I don't trust Thyiad and shes voting for Val. What do do, what to do.

Gwaihir's "There is a way you help along a lynch. Any reason you didn't?":
    I don't understand the question or how it's connected to the quote. Do you mind elaborating or paraphrasing?

Since I obviously don't want to get lynched I'm voting for the other candidate. I would still prefer to vote for Noodle or Thyroid, but that would be a waste of a vote.

Vote: Zemaj

I mean... Thyiad