DiabloWiki Updates

Search Words: Diablo

Search Words: Diablo
    IncGamers Edition

Re: Search Words: Diablo

Awesome

Who are Kleniz & Thronos?

KlenIz and Enkeria (me) are the admins in another diablo-website, I made it first for us only but figured more places wanted to search words. So I let us stay.

The Thonos is an oval shape demon the size of nearly twelve men. Hundreds of tentacles of various sizes and lengths sprout from the oval mass. Any area on the Thonos' body that is not covered by a tentacle was covered by an eye, very similar to the eyes of a human, but the size of ones head. The mouth consists of a "beak-like projection" underneath the body with a thick tongue inside.

The demon is first encountered when it attacks Achilios outside of Hashir. Sin War.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeria View Post
    KlenIz and Enkeria (me) are the admins in another diablo-website, I made it first for us only but figured more places wanted to search words. So I let us stay.

The Thonos is an oval shape demon the size of nearly twelve men. Hundreds of tentacles of various sizes and lengths sprout from the oval mass. Any area on the Thonos' body that is not covered by a tentacle was covered by an eye, very similar to the eyes of a human, but the size of ones head. The mouth consists of a "beak-like projection" underneath the body with a thick tongue inside.

The demon is first encountered when it attacks Achilios outside of Hashir. Sin War.
    Thanks for the reply, it's been a while since I read the Sin War trilogy.