Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Any tips for finding lower level gear?

Heya HC forum,

I'm playing self-found HC because I just like it that way. I have a Paragon 3 WD in act 2 Inferno, but other than that only lower-level HC characters of other classes. I'd like to farm some levelling gear for my lower level characters to help them along. Any tips on how to best go about it? Just smash through crowded areas on normal with my WD on MP10 maybe? Or is there more to it?

Cheers,
    CheeZe

IncGamers Member

Re: Any tips for finding lower level gear?

Well no...that's basically it. But it's not really self-found if you use higher lvl chars to find gear for your lower lvl chars though right? Not that it matters to me, because that's how I do it. I sometimes run normal MP10 with my lvl 60 WD to find gear for other chars or on the off chance of finding Leoric's Signet or Cain's set. And to just chill out and kill stuff without stress...

Or crafting of course. On lower lvl some crafting might be usefull. You can find enough items to salvage into mats and the lower lvl crafts aren't expensive.

Re: Any tips for finding lower level gear?

Thanks, I've been crafting too indeed. They should implement a "salvage all" button though, I hate the dread of salvaging each individual item and even confirming the salvaging of a rare.
    Using sockets with gems speeds up the progress through normal a lot as well.

And my "self-found" I mean found by myself and not using the AH at all, not necessatily found by the character using it. But that's the fun of playing by yourself, you can make up your own rules.

Off to normal on MP10 with my WD now...