Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Question Going to act IV on Expansion.

Returning back to an old favourite of mine I have been able to install and run the Diablo II and the expansion set on a Windows 7 Enterprise installations. No major problems earlier but now I´m stuck.

All quests completed and I've got Mephisto´s Soulstone but I can not get to the portal no matter how I try. Either I´ve forgot something or I have found a major glitch in the installation. I can see the way I´m supposed to take but I can not get down the steps...

Downloaded the installation from the net as part of registration, actually they remembered me an I´ve still got my old account, and besides smaller issues with the graphics this is the one major problem.

Any idea of what can be done about it?

Re: Going to act IV on Expansion.

Did you join a game with your character or did you create it? If you joined a game with your character the creator have done the quest and you dont get it, create a game and try again

- D.J.

As mr DJ says, check if youve done the quest!

Peace

IncGamers Member

I created the game myself and late last night I killed Mephisto for the third time. I do not know what happened but this time I could pass the portal.