Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Damage to mana HELP :D

I am trying to find the Damage to Mana charts that give ratio to performance, I am trying to put together a build now that has been years in the making, and it has been quit tough, if anyone finds it I would be very grateful. I think the max was 186% but thats only quoting off of memory.

IncGamers Member

Re: Damage to mana HELP :D

I am trying to find the Damage to Mana charts that give ratio to performance
    What does this actually means?

I can't find a chart, but I don't think that it actually has breakpoints, just a straight up value.

For example;
    If monster X hits player Y (who has 50% dtm) for 100 damage, 100 points are taken from life, and 50 are added to mana.

IncGamers Member

It means damage to mana efficiency based on 3 factors, amount of damage to mana, maxed telekinesis, and Energy Shield. I saw a excel chart posted of this years ago. I have not been able to find it since.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitteh View Post
    I can't find a chart, but I don't think that it actually has breakpoints, just a straight up value.

For example;
    If monster X hits player Y (who has 50% dtm) for 100 damage, 100 points are taken from life, and 50 are added to mana.

It's actually more then that, it goes into the specific break points to reach optimal dtm. You might think I am crazy, but it is more complex then the formula given.

IncGamers Member

It's about optimal damage mitigation from ES + TK + DTM Gear.
    Last edited by TheXelnaga; 03-02-2013 at 11:56. Reason: Corn

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheXelnaga View Post
    It means damage to mana efficiency based on 3 factors, amount of damage to mana, maxed telekinesis, and Energy Shield. I saw a excel chart posted of this years ago. I have not been able to find it since.
    Damage taken goes to mana (DTGM) does not have breakpoints or hidden bonuses. Always returns certain percentage of applied final damage to mana, based on your gear.

Energy shield, however, does depend on telekinesis and stuff. Keep in mind that DTGM applies AFTER energy shield cuts the damage and BEFORE final damage is applied.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lotus View Post
    Damage taken goes to mana (DTGM) does not have breakpoints or hidden bonuses. Always returns certain percentage of applied final damage to mana, based on your gear.

Energy shield, however, does depend on telekinesis and stuff. Keep in mind that DTGM applies AFTER energy shield cuts the damage and BEFORE final damage is applied.
    There are breakpoints, I have seen them.

IncGamers Member

Breakpoints in what? I mean, which value depends on what value?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lotus View Post
    Breakpoints in what? I mean, which value depends on what value?
    Optimal TK Skill Level + Optimal ES Level + Optimal DTM Gear. It's not nearly as cut and dry as If monster X hits player Y (who has 50% dtm) for 100 damage, 100 points are taken from life, and 50 are added to mana. There are percentages of reduction I am trying to figure out in the shield to reach a zenith point, and I am trying to figure out what % Dun Jewels I will need to reach the optimal zenith. There is a max DTM efficiency %, I want to know what that is to figure out how perfect my gear needs to be.