Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Re: Anyone want another steady 1.13 FAM HC group?

I love groups!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

sorry guys, haven't been able to do anything for a week, and this next week. I will be available on the weekend, however!

I think I may want to try some multiplayer HC at some point if anyone will have me. I dunno what kind of time commitment it takes to play in a group all the way through, but I might like to stop in maybe for some baal runs or random questing. Seems like it would be a good opportunity to play some fun/goofy builds that might kill too slowly by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidClear View Post
    I think I may want to try some multiplayer HC at some point if anyone will have me. I dunno what kind of time commitment it takes to play in a group all the way through, but I might like to stop in maybe for some baal runs or random questing. Seems like it would be a good opportunity to play some fun/goofy builds that might kill too slowly by themselves.
    It is! Cyrax just joined us on hamachi as well, and we started questing with some new chars today. Time commitment in general isn't bad (unless ofc there's a set time each week), as we play rather casually and most of the running/sessions aren't planned ahead but decided on the spot over hamachi. Feel free to PM if you want details for hamachi

Quote Originally Posted by DerfOfErik View Post
    derp derp derp
    couldn't resist.