Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Diablo 2 Servers Failing to Join Games

Hey guys and gals. Have been getting back into D2 the past few weeks in Ladder and I have noticed that people(including myself) have been failing to load and join games alot. Does anybody know why this is happening and maybe possible solutions? I know this is a far shot but I figured that maybe somebody on here would have something to say about it.

Thanks a bunch

Huggeroftrees

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Re: Diablo 2 Servers Failing to Join Games

That seems to ve localized to useast. Blizz is aware and is making attempts to fix it. I suggest you play on uswest. The servers are fast and bug-free.

IncGamers Member Grumpy Old Wizard's Avatar

I started D2 back up on US East a week ago also and have had the same "fail to join" issues as well. Begining last night and continuing this morning that seems to have been resolved but I am getting "connection interrupted" messages about every 10-15 minutes. Very aggravating. Having already taken my druid summoner to level 78 and trapsin to 77 AND already having found a LO rune I am reluctant to restart on West. I'll give it a bit longer to see if the issues are corrected.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Its been having ftj problems for at least 1-2 months. I know because I left useast for uswest over a month ago. I'd just switch now.

BattleTag LEgacy

**** blizzard, seriously. They are not the company they once were.

Come on our to our private d2 server http://vetserver.us you can use any key you want.
    Also bring any friends you want too.