So guys here is Pindlethon 7 !
here is the previous Pindlethon
1) Count your Pindleskin runs. Minimum amount of runs to be able to vote on winners: 1000. Maximum amount of runs: 3000.
2) The Tourney starts 1st Feb 2013 and ends 1st March 2013 **local time zone**
3) You can use any player settings. (I highly encourage p/8)
4) After you finish your chosen amount of runs (between 1000 and 3000) or after the deadline, you should post your best 5 items with full readouts. It could be uniques, jewels, runes, rares, magic items, whatever you choose. The voting for winner will be based on these 5 items.
5) The winner is the one who gets the most votes from other participants for the best items (depends on usefulness, rarity or general funny item (see Glowing Glowing Orb etc.)), only tourney participants would have completed at least 1000 runs can vote.
6) The prize: SPF immortality. Bragging rights. And everyone gets to keep the items you find.
7) Only items from Pindleskin and his minions count, not the items from corpses in the garden. In other words, ilvl 86 items only. Horked items do not count (but horkers are welcome to participate: you get to keep the items after all)
8) Only accepted versions are 1.09,1.10,1.11,1.12 and 1.13. Only accepted mods are RWM, RRM. FE mod is not acceptable, and also drop mods and other. Only legit characters. You can use different characters if you want. Other versions may enter, but these cannot be voted for as winner.
9) Final result must be posted in this thread latest by March 2nd, again local time. Voting will commence March 3rd, local time and will go on until March 5th, or until everyone has voted. Votes will then be tallied in a day or so.
10) Voters will name 3 participants, in order of preference. Top participant gets 3 points, next best gets 2 and the third in the list gets 1 point. Points will be added up and the one with the most is the winner. A tie would mean joint winners.
11) You are strongly encouraged to post your finds as you go along. The Pindlethon doesn't use a scoring system like the MFO's, so there's no telling whether a particular find is going to get someone votes. Posting finds tends to encourage everyone.
12) You may sign-up for this tournament at any time, but you only have until the posted closure date (March 1st) to complete your runs.
Most importantly GL and have fun! This is more of a casual tournament that is fun for all involved.