Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BattleTag Elly-1983

Re: Player / forum activity on incgamers in the last year

Quote Originally Posted by blackoutchili View Post
    I'm curious, maybe some official admin can help me. Is there a way to monitor/visualize the member and forum goer activity over the last year in this site here? I remember when the first wave of closed beta was being streamed, this forum peaked at 6000 viewers. Now it's 200-300, not to mention the whole thing here being basically extinct compared even to late day D2 LoD days. Did there even evolve some community around Diablo 3 or am I just missing something? I haven't played for months, like 90% of my friendslist, but as a regular of D2 LoD times here, I'm just interested how dead this game really is now.
    Why are you interested in how dead the game is if you are not playing? It makes no difference to you one way or the other so I wouldn't waste time being curious if I were you.

If you want to know the answer to the question you are probably best to ask Blizzard, not that I think they'll give you an answer.

But as you don't enjoy the game you should probably just consider it dead and find something else to play that you enjoy instead.
    Elly - Admin,
    Diablo: IncGamers on Twitter on You Tube on Facebook
    DiabloNut.Com (Diablo 3 database) - Blue Post Tracker - Diablo3Ladders.Com

New to Diablo 3? Read this great primer.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, you behaviour does.

IncGamers Member

Re: Player / forum activity on incgamers in the last year

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    Why are you interested in how dead the game is if you are not playing? It makes no difference to you one way or the other so I wouldn't waste time being curious if I were you.
    It's not so easy. I am among a lot of disillusioned Diablo fans who are not playing, but monitoring the Diablo scene, hoping for a change for the better. Sadly, the game and Blizzards behaviour has left me (and a lot of other fans, as I observe it), as cynicals. If I had not liked D2 so much and if I had not spent 100 bucks on a CE, then I would probably not care so much. But as it is now, me, and again, a lot of others, feel simply tricked by Blizzard into buying their software. So at the moment, yes, it DOES make a difference to me because I was promised a Diablo game and I paid for it, yet it isn't here, and I am curious if they will ever deliver it.
    My friendslist is empty and the game feels like a ghost town to me, so I came here to check how the community status is, as I consider this here the best Diablo fansite, still.