Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    IncGamers Member

Re: Questions about single pass, untwinked, HC play!

1) You aren't allowed to mule anything off a dead HC character. Doing so is not according to the rule of this forum and against the spirit of HC play.
    2) sebehe doesn't use any muling program, which is sort of the whole point.

IncGamers Member horseheadnebula's Avatar

yes, you even can't mule anything off from dead hc character. but does it also include stash, inventory and merc? if so, good to know if i ever make other hc character and its makes sence. actually wondered why you can see those items in gomule in the first place. but luckily no harm done.

for dazliare: good luck for your project. and don't deed like me, too rush and immediately died after entered unknown room.

Quote Originally Posted by horseheadnebula View Post
    yes, you even can't mule anything off from dead hc character. but does it also include stash, inventory and merc? if so, good to know if i ever make other hc character and its makes sence. actually wondered why you can see those items in gomule in the first place. but luckily no harm done.

for dazliare: good luck for your project. and don't deed like me, too rush and immediately died after entered unknown room.
    Yes, it includes stash, inventory and merc. Nothing at all can be muled off

thanks from clarify fredoferik. that sentence should include into stickies or some hc guide so no one would make mistake by accident.

It probably is posted somewhere. And, as in any other case, if in doubt PM Thy.

Quote Originally Posted by SPF FAQ
    Stripping gear from Hardore characters

Allowed
    Looting dead HC characters if done during MP by a party character.

Not Allowed
    Looting dead HC characters with any muling program.
    Sorry for thread hijacking ...

sorry for initializer of this thread my question lead offtopic conversation. i was aware of text that felixbavaria posted. but when i opened character with gomule i saw that everything was lost from character. but not from inventory, stash and merc. so i was thinking that sentence "looting dead hc character with any muling program." meant that you are (off course) not allowed to use any third party program that enable pick up weared items from dead character. so it looked like you can mule items from merc for example. but i was so frustrated from dead that i haven't touch hc world after that so nothing really happened. and if i would have started to make another hc character i would ask how things are. but i think that fredrikoferik's sentence could be nice add for stickies incase of stupid person like me .."Yes, it includes stash, inventory and merc. Nothing at all can be muled off"